1. Mark

Taking a glance at your watch, you cursed under your breath as you ran and searched for Belt 23.

"Shit, I'm so going to get into trouble with Jackson afterwards!"

You were supposed to be there at the airport early to fetch your best friend, Jackson Wang, who just came back from studying abroad. However, it seems like you're running late.

Ohmy, it's at the other end of the terminal, you saw the signboard and continued to charge at full speed.

However, standing before you now was a group of people and they were all chanting for some idol's name.

"MARK! MARK! MARK!", one of them shouted into your ear and you quickly darted away from her.

"Mianhae, excuse me...", you apologized as you continued to squeeze past them. The cheers grew wilder and you were sandwiched between more fans just halfway through your journey out.

As you jostled for space, you noticed a tall slender guy, who was in shades and wearing a cap, strutting and waving to the swarm of fans who were all around you as he made his way through.

"OPPAAAAAAAA"

"OPPPPPAAAAA SARANGHAEYO!"

The fans continued screaming and waving frantically to get that guy's attention.

Come on, I can do it. Just a few more people and I will get to the other end.

Just as you were about to make it through, a force suddenly pushed you from the back, causing you to lose your balance and fall towards the front.

"OMONA!", you screamed and closed your eyes as you fell forward.

Plonk.

You opened your eyes, only to see that you were lying on top of him.

That guy.

As your eyes circled around, you could already see a lot of fans giving you death glares.

"Are you alright?", a voice brought you back to attention.

You met his eyes and you immediately stood up from him.

"Thanks and sorry!", you gave a quick reply before you scurried off.

***

"Erm Miss, YOUR PHONE!", Mark Tuan noticed the phone that was lying on the ground and he attempted to call after you but to no avail. You were already no longer in his sight. As the security officers supported him up from the ground, the fans continued to crowd around him.

"Oppa, gwaechah-ayo?"

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

The fans asked worriedly.

Mark just flashed them a smile and bowed at them before he got into the van.

Once he had settled down, he looked back at the phone that was in his hands and pressed on a few buttons.

***

As you panted hard while you run, you could make out that Jackson was already standing outside the arrival hall, looking annoyed.

He had his arms folded across his chest and his foot was tapping impatiently on the ground as he talked on the phone.

"JACKSON-A!", you yelled happily and hugged him once you saw him.

However, he was on the phone and he seems to be heated up in the conversation.

"YA! SO YOU WERE THE REASON WHY ______ ENDED UP LATE?! I can't believe this", he shouted into the phone and scorned at you,