7. Yugyeom

You are the noona of the triplets- Daehan, Mingook and Manse. As your appa is an actor, he is always busy at work whereas, your eomma is always stuck a home, doing housework. Therefore, you are the main in-charge when it comes to playing with the boys.

The sun was glorious, all rosy and salmon pink. Today, you have decided to bring the triplets out to the nearby park to have a picnic.

You rode the bicycle, pulling the boys along with the three connecting carts that were attached to it and shortly after, you reached your destination.

"Daehan-a~", you called out when you saw him already running away right after you carried him out from the cart.

"Ppal-li wa! Yeogi seo! YAH DAEHAN-A!", you tried calling him again but you shrieked when he was about to be hit by an incoming bicycle which was heading his way.

You quickly let go of Mingook whom you were carrying out at that time and you ran towards Daehan in no time.

Fortunately, the cyclist braked just in time and he immediately skidded to the side to avoid Daehan.

THUD!

You dashed over to check up on Daehan first.

"Daehan-a, are you alright?", you cupped his face and carefully scanned through his body for any injured parts.

Daehan shook his head but he began pointing towards someone.

"Ajjussi!", he screamed.

Finally, your attention shifted to the cyclist who was groaning in pain by the side.

"OMO!"

You reached out your hand and helped him up.

"Mianhada! Are you okay? Can you stand up?", you asked the cyclist worriedly as you supported him up.

When he looked up at you, you were intimated to meet a pair of eyes which was so attractive that left you astounded.

It was only when he snapped his fingers at you that you woke up from the fantasy.

"Gwaenchanayo! I'm as strong as a bull!", he chirped, showing his signature eye smile.

"O! But you have a cut there!", your eyes widened when you saw blood slowly sipping out from the wound on his forehead.

"Jinjjayo?", he felt for his forehead and you saw him bitting into his lower lips when his fingers came into contact with it.

However, he continued beaming at you and insisted that he's alright.

"Anyway, I better get going now!", he soon told you and prepared to cycle off.

As he was leaving, Manse climbed out from his cart in the process and both Mingook and Daehan were also scuttering off in different directions.

"Yah! DAEHAN! MINGOOK! MANSE!", you shouted in agony and ran your fingers through your hair.

The triplets are really giving you a terrible headache.

Just then, a voice appeared from your back.

"On a second thought, I think that you might need some help."

-
-
-

In the end, that cyclist back tracked to your help and he assisted you in capturing the boys safely in his arms, bringing them back to you.

You were setting up the picnic mat on the grass patch when he returned to you with the boys.

"Ooohhh, it seems like you guys are having a picnic!", his eyes lit up when he saw the varieties of food laid out across the mat.