12. Jimin

"Yah, Jimin-ssi. Ppal-li get into the car. You are in the same team as hyung today,"

Unlocking the door to the backseat, Kwangsoo said as he gestured for Jimin to get on board.

Today is finally BTS's turn to star as special guests to Running Man. Earlier in the morning, they had received a call from PD-nim, stating that each of them was to station themselves at different locations for the RM members to pick them up. Hence at 8am right now, with his hands tightly securing the cup of hot chocolate for warmth, Jimin was originally sitting at the stairs by the roadside until Kwangsoo showed up.

Being polite and all, Jimin immediately stood up from the ground and greeted him.

"Oh hyung~", he smiled widely, showing his signature eye smile. Then climbing onto the backseat, he shut the door quickly and leaned forward to join Kwangsoo in listening to the instructions to their next mission.

"Alright. Now that all RM members have fetched their male teammates, it is of course then the time to search for your female mates. Inserted in your GPS device already, it shows the current locations of the female guests. Simply select one of the venues and head to your soulmate now. Goodluck,"

Upon hearing that, the guys' faces lit up almost instantly.

"Jimin-ah", Kwangsoo raised his eyebrows and threw him a smirk,

"Which venue do you propose?", he pointed at the GPS screen.

"Incheon airport?", Jimin squinted his eyes at the screen and then scratched the back of his head,

"I really wonder who's there,"

-
-
-

Dragging along your luggage with you, you sauntered your way out of the departure hall and lifted up your shades.

"Omo, isn't her _____?"

You gave a gentle smile at the fans who were squealing in delight after meeting you coincidentally at the airport. Then, halting in your steps, you were also kind enough to sign a few autographs for them.

"Oh unnie! Why are you in Korea? Are you here to film We Got Married with Jimin oppa?", the fans teased and that made you blush.

And now, for a short background information about yourself.

Your name is ______ and recently, you became really famous after debuting in a movie in your country. You were known for your portrayal as certain sentimental female character in the movie and that eventually rendered you to become the number one search through the net for the past few weeks. Many guys fell in love with your acting and in the most recent allkpop articles, you even found your name surfacing as BTS's Jimin had shockingly mentioned you as his eye candy and the type of girlfriend he's looking out for in BTS's latest interview.

"Aniya, I'm here for Running Man actually", you replied your fan and ruffling her hair, you soon spotted the crew waving at you from afar.

"Ah, there they are! Unnie gotta get going now. Annyeong", you then waved and blew kisses to them as fan service.

Stepping out of the automatic door, you proceeded on to stand by the pickup point and waited patiently for your teammates after PD-nim had explain to you the instructions.

"Ohmygod, it's so cold", you wrapped your arms around yourself as you weren't wearing enough due to the difference in temperature in Korea as compared to your country. You shivered on spot with your teeth chattering but it was right at that moment, your saviour arrived.