2. Jackson

"WANG JIA ER! WANG JIA ER! WANG JIA ER!", you were one of the many supporters cheering out loud in the crammed pack indoor sports hall.

It was the Annual International Fencing Competition and your boyfriend, Jackson was one of the finalists.

It is a tense fight between Team Hong Kong and Team Singapore now.

You could see perspiration trickling down Jackson's forehead as he tried to stay really focus on his next round. Then, suddenly shuffling his feet like how he always did for his usual practice, he made a prompt attack against his opponent and...

HE WON!

"WANG JIA ER IS THE BESTTTTT!", you jumped up and screamed at the top of your lungs.

You witnessed him being awarded the gold medal and it was then his eyes met yours from the podium downstairs.

He gave you a blow kiss!

You showed him a thumbs up sign and you hurried down to congratulate him once the prize giving ceremony was over.

"How did I do _____?", he asked as he reached over for your hug.

"You were way too AWESOME!", you gave him a peck on his cheeks and then looked at him in the eyes.

"Wang Jia Er, I am so proud of you", you said again.

"I love it when you call me by this name", he said softly into your ears as the two of you continued hugging each other in the middle of the crowd.

Wang Jia Er is the name that only you would use other than his parents, whereas the rest would just address him by his Christian name, Jackson.

"Jackson, time for group photos!", one of his teammates soon gestured for him to join them.

He gave you a quick peck on your forehead.

"I'll be right back", he said and left you for a short while.

You could see him smiling happily and joking with his teammates still as they have their shots taken.

-
-
-

Jackson and you are now at Victoria Peak, one of the highest mountain in Hong Kong.

"Wow, look at that!", you chirped delightedly as you let go of his hand and take in the spectacular views of the city and its harbor. The view was exceptionally beautiful as it was in the night, where different buildings have different light sources and coloured beams that lit up the entire city.

Jackson has now walked up to you and he secured his arm around your waist. You watched as he closed his eyes and take in the fresh air.

"I'm going to miss here", he said all of a sudden which left you laughing softly and said,

"Hello~ You live here... We can always come here if you want~ It can't be so serious that you are miss here this much...", you flicked his nose playfully.

At that moment, his face turned serious. He placed his hands on your shoulder and turned your body to face him.

"_______, listen here...", he paused and took out the gold medal which he had just won from his bag and passed it to you before he continued.

"Help me take good care of this..."

"Why are you giving this to me?", you gave him an uncertain look as you took the medal from his hands and dangled it in front of your eyes.

The gold medal was sparkling in front your eyes but you could still notice him clearing his throat before he stared back intently into your eyes and spoke.