19. Jin

It was a long day after work as a barista and stepping out of the cafe, you couldn't help but to let out a long exasperated sigh. Today, the day has been hard on you, for your favorite dance instructor, J-Hope just so happened to have a live on v app during your working hours. Initially, you were humming to the song that was playing through the speakers of the cafe and skillfully brewing your customer's coffee until the notification popped up. This rendered you to excuse yourself to the toilet to tune in to J-Hope's live but oblivious to you, almost an hour passed just like this. Squatting on top of the toilet bowl, you were still admiring and occasionally, laughing at J-Hope's live broadcast until finally, a loud pounding sound on the cubicle door made you jump.

"___, I know you're in there", your manager rolled her eyes and announced sternly, which made you gulp from the inside.

"I really don't understand how you seem to be enjoying this when all I can decipher is just a horse neighing. But anyways, I'm so done with you and now, I'm sorry to inform you that you must be dismissed,"

'Clunk', you kicked away the pebbles which were lying in the middle of the path and now, you only sigh heavily as you reminiscence what your manager had said harshly to you. This barista job was the one which could fit your schedule but now that you're fired, you don't know what could be your next step. With your lips set in a pout as you trudged wearily down the street, you could only sigh on and on. You were walking aimlessly and deep in thoughts but it was only then, a loud giggling sound caught your attention.

"Hehehehehe", giggled Jimin as soon as his hyung alighted from the car and started showing off some of his rare dance moves. Whipping out his phone, Jimin even started filming the scene and his laughter only grew louder when Jin then climbed up onto the steps of a random store and continued on with his moves.

Totally into it, Jin swayed to the music and his moves only got more and more vigorous that soon, he even started jumping and hopping around. He was having so much fun all by himself although most passers-by only gave him awkward looks but eventually, Jin managed to snap out of it when he heard Jimin muttering and chuckling to himself.

"Are you watching Hoseok hyung's dance? from now on, I will show you what's the real dance", Jimin mouthed out every word he was typing on his phone and now, back to his demure self, Jin desperately covered up Jimin's camera before then, placing him in a headlock position.

"Don't you dare post them up,"
"Wae?"

Just then, a high pitched voice which suddenly sounded from their backs startled the two. Turning their heads around, both Jin and Jimin were surprised when they found you staring innocently at them from the bottom of the steps.

Pushing your glasses up to the bridge of your nose, you brought out your two hands from your pockets subsequently after and bringing them together, you applauded for jin.

"You were great", you complimented.

"Jinjja?", Jin responded with his mouth gaped open whilst having an unbelievable look on his face.

"Yes. Really and ah, for that", raising your index finger up, you seemed as though you have suddenly recalled something and thus, bringing your bag to the front, you fumbled through your belongings for your wallet. Finally, unzipping it, you brought out the only bills you had in the slots and passing them shyly to Jin, you gave him a polite bow.

"Really, you were awesome up there even though I still prefer J-Hope's dance moves", Jin and Jimin noticed how you were blushing at the mention of Hoseok's name, but swallowing your saliva, you continued on,

"But, I see the potential in you. And that's why I'm giving you this. I m-mean I rarely do this kind of stuff but boy, you just made my day and you totally deserve this", you gasped.

And then, forcing the bills into Jin's hands, you took a step back and smiled at him,

"My apologies that I only have three dollars with me. I'm currently tight on cash but leaving that aside, I hope that you won't give up on dancing and promise me that you will only work harder. One day, I sure hope to see your live dance broadcast,"
"But hey-"

Without even listening to Jin's reply, you winked at him and in a joyful mood, you skipped away from the two.

Leaving with the two on spot, Jimin leaned over Jin's shoulder and took a glance at the bills which were in his hands.

"Hyung, so what do we do now?", asked Jimin, as he scratched his nape.

Jin could only let out a soft laugh.

"Say, let's just get some ddeokbokki and in five minutes' time, the next 'eatjin' live broadcast shall begin,"