15. Jimin

It was a cold winter morning and holding on to the map, you were still clueless as to which direction she should head to.

"Hmm... Let me see, should i head to the left? or.. to the right?", your face was scrunched up in a frown.

All along, you have been an avid fan of kdramas and therefore, this time being your virgin trip to South Korea, you made it a point to youself that you wanted to visit SBS. However, despite the fact that the building was just towering right in front of you, you couldn't see well due to your glasses which kept fogging up from the cold.

"Argh", you let out a groan as you tried to hold out your map wide.

At the same time, from a van, alighted Park Jimin. Extremely excited about the morning snow that had gathered all over, he hopped onto the ground. Then, pulling his hat over his head, he braved the snow by fishing out his iPhone 6, desperately wanting to share this wonderful moment with his fellow ARMYS. And within a few seconds, he had already formed a snowball in his hands.

"Majimak asdfghjkl", he said into his camera and as he then squinted his small eyes towards the petite and vulnerable figure at the front, he mastered a swift and accurate aim at him.

pfffff. The snowball landed nicely on his back and thinking that it was J-Hope, the hyung who can be easily bullied all long, Jimin couldn't hide his laughter. He was giggling to himself until a squeaky voice sounded and instantly, he stopped filming the video.

"Woah, what was that?", it was then you held your head up, felt for your back and finally turning around, you were taken aback to see Jimin staring straight at you.

"Bitch. did you just throw a snowball at me?", you gritted through your teeth and narrowed your eyes at him.

But with both of his hands clasped together, Jimin didn't know how to answer you. He didn't quite understand English and so, he only managed to catch the first word you had said. Tilting his head to the side, he was eyeing on the map you had in your hands before he suddenly snapped his fingers, causing you to jump.

"Ahhhh.... beach? you beach?", Jimin announced proudly, thinking that he knows what you want.

On the other hand, you already had your hands balled into fists. You were astounded as to how rude this guy actually is and so, bending down to gather some snow, you made a snowball in no time and held it in your hands, all ready to throw it at Jimin anytime.

"Bitch? Did you just call me a bitch?", you wanted to at least give him a chance to explain himself but Jimin only smiled with his eyes turning into crescents.

"Yeah beach. i know beach", he repeated himself once more but that was when your snowball finally met his face.

Puffing up your cheeks, you then stomped off angrily after the throw, leaving Jimin rather confused by your act.

"Escuseeeeee meeeee", he even tried calling out to you after which but to no avail.