21. Jin

"____, do you mind passing me the sunscreen?"
"Here you go,"

Grabbing onto the bottle next to you, you tossed it back at Haeri.

As it was a bright and sunny morning, the two of you eventually decided on suntanning at the beach. Clad in your bath suits, you have already buried yourself into the sand whereas for Haeri, after applying the sunscreen, she started meddling with the sand on you.

"What are you doing?", you pushed down your shades slightly to take a look.

"Making something extraordinary for you", Haeri announced and then, finally letting go of her hand, she showed her masterpiece to you.

"Tada! looks like you have a longer dick compared to those guys out there now,"

"Wtf", you cursed but as your eyes soon set upon those group of guys whom Haeri has talked about, she flung her hands in excitement.

"Omg! Those guys are cute! Quick Haeri, bring that down and mould me some boobs instead,"

Heeding to her your words, Haeri nodded her head in agreement and soon got to her work. And as you girls were having fun, Jin on the other hand was busy capturing down the awesome moment spent at the beach on his phone. The boys were now taking a break from their photoshoot and Jin wanted to enjoy the seabreeze. Panning his camera around, he was screaming happily into his phone, showing off the beautiful scenery to his fellow armys,

"Wa~ badada. badada badada~,"

As usual, his visuals were enticing and there was just no flaws you could find on him. The breeze blew onto his hair and some distance away, 'dashi run run run~' on your ipod playlist, Run just so happened to play. To match the perfect timing, Jin even began running along the beach. Coupled with each other, everything seemed like a mv until...

"Badada. oo oo oo oo-"

After the series of 'oo', Jin found himself tripping, losing his balance and falling onto the sand. As some of the sand got into his mouth, he spat them out reflexively. However, oblivious to him, in front of him, there was you. You were scrunching up your face as those dirty water landed on you and gritting your teeth, you yelled at Jin right away.

"Yah,"

Jin jumped up at your stern voice. Following which, his eyes widened when he finally realised that he was actually lying on top of you. Quickly scrambling up onto his feet, he scratched the back of head awkwardly.

"Mianhae, I d-didn't see y-you right there", he mouthed a quick sorry to you. Just about to turn around, Jin was actually preparing to leave but, something caught his attention just then.

"I r-ruined your g-gaseum,"

Jin's eyes couldn't help but to wander to your body as you glared hard at him. His words made you soften up quickly and at the same time, Jin started blushing. You watched on as he then slowly took off his coat after that before placing it over your body shyly.

"You might wanna cover it up. It's j-just... I d-don't know. Probably inappropriate for m-me to view?", Jin was stuttering with his words and it was then, the boys' manager called them back.

"Ah, I gotta r-run now, but shit, where did my phone went?"
"It's over there,"

Raising an eyebrow at him, you gave him a dubious look as you pointed at the object which was glistening under the sunlight at the tip of your artificial dick.

"Fuck", Jin cussed and brushing his hands off the sand as soon as he retrieved back his phone, he flee away hastily, not daring to meet your eyes again as he was utterly embarrassed by his act.

He was the first to climb back onto the van and when his dongsaengs soon joined him, they were all encircling around him after Jimin took notice of the video which kept looping on his phone.

"Hyung, what's that?"
"Mm?"

Taehyung flicked his head towards the direction of the screen and when you appeared in front of his face, Jin's eyes dilated once again.

"Wait, what am I doing? It's probably indecent to stare like this...", Jin thought to himself but nevertheless, it was still his phone after all.

"Just be careful not to accidentally post that up on Twitter", Namjoon warned.

"I mean we can still enjoy this by ourselves but we don't wanna get those girls involved,"

"Arrasseo", replied jin.

And with that, their manager revved up the engine and drove off from the beach while the six boys continued to crowd around Jin, making full use of their time viewing and enjoying his mini clip.