18. Yoongi

The sun was glorious, all rosy and salmon pink. Just like any other weekends, you were happily shopping along with Haeri at Myeongdong.

Picking up the shades, snapbacks and accessories from the shelves, you girls were busy dolling yourselves up and giggling to each other and very soon, you two even started snapchatting your styles to the whole wide world.

"What do you think about this? Worth the buy?", you then held up a golden chain halfway through your digging process and sought for Haeri's advice. Checking yourself in the mirror, you were extremely fond of the piece and even Haeri had to agree with you.

"Why not? I mean... We've been to the other stalls and apparently, they are all selling at the same price? I doubt this can go any cheaper anyway", Haeri commented and so, earning a nod of approval from her, you eventually reached into your wallet to draw out the bills, no longer hesitating. But just as you were about to hand over the money and the vendor too, was about to retrieve it from her, a pale hand suddenly landed on yours.

"Hold up", the intruder said.

And after clearing his throat, Min Yoongi then swaggered towards the vendor and coolly, with a flick of his fingers, he shunned the vendor away.

Shifting his attention back to yours, his lips formed a flat smirk before he started placing his phone next to his ear to keep his swag.

"I'm rich. So expensive glasses. I have chain", Yoongi pulled down his shades a little lower to meet your eyes, which were now dilating upon seeing the golden chain he had specially placed emphasis on.

Instantly, Yoongi lifted his brows at you and gave you an amused look.

"You like dis? You like dis chain?", he finally asked shortly after and like a child who just saw a candy, you nodded your head incessantly. Unknowingly, your eyes were already glistening at the shiny gold chain on Yoongi and fortunately for you, Yoongi decided to make your dream come true. Forming an 'okay' sign with his fingers, he lifted up his chain nonchalantly and offered you right away.

"Three dollah", he says and as quick as a lighting, you reached for his hand and shook it firmly.

"Deal,"