22. Jimin

"Uh.. Haeri, I'm not sure about this...."

Clad in your swimsuit, you were nervous af as you stared at the long dark slide in front of you. Taking a few steps back, you were about to retreat but your dear friend just had to pull you back.

"Er.. Nope girl. We're all in this together so you can't back out now,"
"But-"
"No buts. Myungsoo will be down there waiting for us,"
"You mean, you,"

You rolled your eyes and returned her with a sarcastic look but Haeri only shrugged her shoulders. With that, she patted on your thigh in assurance and smiled broadly at you before disappearing down the slide first.

"Yahoooo",

You could still make out the cheers coming from Haeri initially but gradually, her voice subsided down the tunnel and this made you really worried. You bit into your nails and clutched onto your stomach nervously whereas, queuing behind you, Jin and Jungkook were however, overly excited about it.

Holding on to their water proof cameras, the two of them were really eager in showing their armys how cool and fun this ride would be. But, seeing how you weren't moving at all, Jin then mischievously went forward to scare you.

"Boo,"

This made you jump and at the very next second, your eyes widened when you then came to realise that you had already slipped and was travelling down the slide.

"Oh shit", you cursed under your breath and closing your eyes, you prayed fervently that Myungsoo would really be there to catch you like what Haeri had said.

On the other hand, right now up at the entrance of the slide, Jin got all panicky over his act. He felt guilty for sending poor you down just like that and fanning himself, he immediately turned to the maknae and sought for his help.

"Kookie-ah eotteohke?"

Jungkook made a smug face at him before he did the superman pose.

"Nan arrasseo. Jungkook-ie shall head to her rescue!"

With that being said, Jungkook jumped into the slide like a real man but following right on his heels, there was Jin as well. The two make their way down but you however, was already reaching. When you opened your eyes, you let out a gasp as you saw the end to the pool. Following which, you plunged into the pool which then soaked up your entire body.

With your hands flinging frantically in the pool, you struggled and shouted out loud for help. You were having trouble breathing as the water kept slapping hard against your face. You thought that you were about to die when just then, a pair of muscular arms pulled you up from the water. Wrapping his arms around your waist, Jimin then pulled your body towards him, so as to protect you from the aftermath of Jin and Jungkook's arrival, which was just about to come.

This enabled the two of you to have a few seconds of skin contact and this was enough to make your face flushed pink. And finally realizing the awkward tension in the air, Jimin pulled back subsequently after. Looking around, he made sure that nobody had witnessed the scene before he turned back to face you. Throwing you a smirk, he then went into the pool to swim abit before he stood back up and flung his hair back and forth.

You gawked at the sight as Jimin was just being too hot for you. Swallowing the lump in your throat, you watched on as Jimin crouched down and swam back to you.

"See? You can only swim here for three seconds at most. So, don't be frightened by this anymore", almost sounding like a moan, Jimin said this to you.

Obediently, you nodded your head at his words but your heart was thumping ten times faster. You had no idea why but you were getting all flustered in front of this boy. This, surveying your surroundings, you tried to hide your feelings by looking out for Haeri and Myungsoo.

"Looking for your fellow chingus?", Jimin asked again and then, smiling with his eyes disappearing, he reached for your wrist before showing you the direction where the duo was sitting at.

Chilling at one of the benches opposite from the slide, Haeri and Myungsoo could be seen sharing the same cup noodle, with Haeri occasionally giggling over whatever Myungsoo was saying to her and snuggling up close to him. The two had looked so lovey dovey together and seeing this sight, you could only let out a sigh.

Slowly removing your arm away from Jimin's, you were starting to walk away from him when right at that moment, Jin and Jungkook came tumbling down the slide.

"Move!"

The two of them warned but it was all too late. Water came splashing onto both you and Jimin's face and right after the two had struggled to get up, Jin was the first to rush over to your side.

"Hey, you alright? I'm sorry about ju-"
"Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha,"

Taking all of them by surprise, you suddenly burst out laughing even before Jin could finish his words. The trio raised their eyebrows at you but strangely, your laugh was so contagious that soon, the boys eventually joined in along with the laughter. Then, finally swimming towards you, Jimin grabbed your arm and pulled you into the water along with him before emerging out and whispering his offer seductively into your ear,

"Come on, join us in the play instead,"

Jimin winked at you and then handing you Jungkook's camera, the three could eventually be seen messing around with one another as you help to capture down those funny moments for their armys.