16. J-Hope

"Gosh, finally a breather", opening her arms wide to embrace you, Haeri chirped happily as you girls shuffled in your steps, following the queue before you. Tagging along behind them, there was also Taerim, who was listening to her BAP songs peacefully, all by herself.

Along the way through the tunnel, the two of you could be seen still fooling around with each other, with Taerim totally oblivious to your acts, until you finally stopped at the doorway of the plane to fumble through your belongings. Getting your passport and plane ticket out, you flashed them at the Air stewardess who was standing beside you and leaning forward to take a glance at it, the hour glass then presented you with a gorgeous smile right after.

"Graduation trip?"

"Yeah. LA man", you replied with your eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Great to hear. Enjoy and have a nice holiday, Miss ___,"

"Er... Thank you, Seulgi", you squinted your eyes and took quick peep at the Air stewardness's nametag,

"I will drop you a positive feedback after my flight", you winked.

With that being said, you then sauntered your way in into the cabin with your two friends right on your heels.

"10B," you muttered to yourself as you strolled along the path, looking out for your seat, but as your eyes soon set upon your seat label, your face fell when you saw that two other guys were each occupying the seats next to you.

"Damn", you cursed under your breath and turning your body around to face your two friends, you told them sadly,

"Erm girls, I guess it's time for separation. It seems like the system had placed me at an entirely different seat,"

Your lips were set in a pout and after giving both Haeri and Taerim each a hug, you mouthed a quick "see you later" to them and eventually proceeded on to load your backpack into the storage compartment. After which, you gently tapped on the shoulder of the pretty face who was seated on the most outside.

"Excuse me, do you mind me getting in?"

"Mwo?", Kim Seokjin lowered his shades at you.

"Ahhh, wasseo? gwaenchanha~", during the process, Jin kept mumbling words that you couldn't understand, but seeing him setting his legs aside, you managed a polite smile at him as you then squeezed your way in.

"Thank you handsome,"

Jin's cheeks turned red instantly and he smiled back at you who was looking rather composed. The two of you then remained quiet subsequently after but bored, you soon reached out for a random pamphlet that was situated in the mini compartment before your eyes and opening it up, you were surprised to find yourself reading the emergency procedures needed in case for a evacuation process. As usual, you enjoy making fun of such serious matters and you were picturing all sorts of nonsense in your mind until then, the voices of the boys who were seated in front of you caught your attention.

"Orhhhh Jungkook", holding on to the video camera, J-Hope decided to give up on interviewing Rapmonster and instead, he turned to face the golden maknae beside him.

"Orrhhh now, all english time. You english speakeu ok? You know what I'm saying?", J-Hope flicked his head at the maknae dubiously.

"Yeah? Hiphop?,"
"I'm good,"
"I'm good..."

Secretly eavesdropping to their conversation, you couldn't help but to sneak a laugh. Although your eyes were glued on the pamphlet, your ears were however perking up to listen to more of them. You were enjoying every single bit of their 'engrish' speaking time until the seat suddenly started shaking in front of you and moments later, loud gasps could even be heard from him.

"OHMYGAWD MY HEART IS. MY HEART IS OHMYGAWD,"

You shot up at his words. After three years of your medical course, you could vividly recognize this statement of his as a possible sign of cardiac arrest and hence, desperately making your way past Jin, who groaned in pain as you stepped onto his foot on your out way out, you scooted over to J-Hope's seat as quick as lightning. With much strength, you zoomed into what you have remembered from your CPR course and you tapped on J-Hope's shoulders frantically.

"Hello hello sir, are you okay?", you yelled into his ears but because you were shaking him too much, J-Hope eventually got dizzy and thus, failed to respond.

Seeing how his face was in distraught, you panicked even more. Waving your hands at Haeri and Taerim, you called them over for help.

"You, get AED! You, call 995", you ordered them and by now, most passengers were already gathered around the site.

Then, skillfully placing J-Hope in the 'head tilt chin lift' position, you hesitated no more before you stripped J-Hope off his shirt, ran your fingers across his abs for his xiphiod process and began performing chest compressions on him.

And after you had cleared this step, you paused to inhale a deep breath. Shutting your eyes, you then crashed your lips against J-Hope's bravely. Puffing up your cheeks, you gave him two successive breaths before then, placing your ear next his nostrils to feel for any airflow.

Fortunately, you could now feel warm air blowing against your skin and so, staring straight down, you finally met J-Hope's humongous orbs which were however widening back at you in shock.

"OH MY GAWD! YOU DIRTY, DIRTY WATER", J-Hope bellowed and pushing you away roughly, he scrambled up to his feet right away.

You were really stunned by his behaviour. You eventually got pissed at him and just nice, Seulgi, the Air stewardess happened to pass by with her trolley. Totally oblivious to what had happened earlier on, she battered her eyelids and asked innocently,

"Coffee or tea?"
"Water,"

Seulgi raised her eyebrow at you. She was feeling doubtful about it at first, but wanting to secure the positive feedback which you had promised her earlier, she did what she was told. Promptly, she poured a cup of water and handed you with it.

Taking over the cup of water, you only sent daggers at J-Hope. On the other hand, thinking that everything was settled, J-Hope nonchalantly climbed back into his seat, but only to feel his hair dripping wet after the next second.

"So much for helping. Take this water instead", you scoffed and cleared your throat,

"And I can't believe this... T-that that was my first kiss. huhu..."

With that, you broke down and collapsed into Jin's chest dramatically, letting your tears soak through his shirt.