9. Jackson

"______, are you done? 'Cos your boyfriend is already waiting downstairs", your sister bellowed from the door.

"Ne, coming!" Touching up on your make up, you checked the mirror once more before you headed down the stairs hurriedly.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!", you said and gave him an apologetic look once you met his gaze.

However, your gaze soon got lost in his eyes and it was likewise for him.

Jackson had totally transformed from his swagger look from any other typical days. Standing in front of you, you could see a handsome man well suited up in a tuxedo and a bow tie lies neatly in the middle of his collar. Also, much to your surprise, this was one of the very few days he didn't had his snapback on. In fact, his fringe was combed and gel-ed nicely to the back of his hair.

Curling up the corner of your lips, you couldn't help but to smile at him.

"Gee, you look really handsome today", you complimented him as you took a step forward and adjusted his bow tie.

Jackson caught your hand in his and sneaking an arm around your waist, he pulled you closer to him and whispered seductively into your ears,

"Well, but I can't be compared with you, my sa-tang. You don't know how wild and sexy you look now. Jinjjya yepeuda~" He then withdrew from the hug and checked you out from head to toes.

Today, you are selected as the bridesmaid for your best friend, Inhyungie's wedding and therefore, for this special occasion, you are dressed in this marine blue laced tubedress which you have picked out a month ago. It clearly showed your S-line and Jackson licked his lips at your flawless appearance.

He twirled you around playfully and got you in his embrace once again. You could feel his breath tingling by your ear and it tickled you a bit, causing you to let out a soft moan.

But, it was then your sister, who was standing behind him with her arms folded across her chest who reminded you two.

"Erm... Sorry for interrupting but if you guys do even bother to check the time, I suppose that you are already running late?"

Jackson and you let go of each other almost immediately and you two burst into laughter shortly after an awkward moment.

Showing his arm to you, Jackson jerked his head in the direction of it.

"Come on my sa-tang, it's time for us to attend the ball."

Smiling with your teeth showing, you slid your arm into his and allowed him to escort you all the way to his car.

Soon, the both of you were already on your way to the designated venue.

-
-
-

"Jackson, I'm scared that I might screw up."
"No, don't be."
"It's unnie's once in a lifetime experience and being her bridesmaid really puts me into pressure...", your hands were already trembling as you shared your woes with him.

"______", Jackson cupped your face and turned it up for you to face him,

"Don't be nervous, I'm sure that you will do fine", he took your hands into his and rubbed it gently.

Seeing his girlfriend so nervous and stressed out, of course he would try his best to make you feel better.

From where you two were standing at now, you could already see the groom, JB staring and smiling at you guys.

Tapping Jackson on his shoulder, he signaled him to greet JB first while you told him that you had to find Inhyung too.

Placing a soft kiss on your cheeks, he said,