17. Jimin, Taehyung & Jungkook

"Since you cheated, we're going to tie it twice,"

Waving the two black tie around Taehyung's head, Jungkook and Jimin could be seen giggling at the camera mischievously time after time. Right now, taking the opportunity that the hyungs are sleeping, the maknae line decided to film a special maknae bangtan bomb series for their fellow armys and after brainstorming on various ideas, they eventually decided on playing hide and seek. Time flew and they were already into the third round and now, it involves Taehyung being the tagger.

"That's too much if you tie like this", halting in his action, Jungkook stood by Taehyung and watched worriedly instead.

However, Jimin only continued on laughing to himself.

"Gwaenchanha gwaenchanha, he should be punished,"

"He might die, he might die", Jungkook reinforced, but only to be ignored by Jimin.

"Yep we're done", Jimin swept his hands in accomplishment and standing up from the bed, he quickly summoned Jungkook to lead Taehyung to the camera which was at the front.

"Ok then, let's start the third round", Jimin cued and stepping away from the camera, he then threw a pillow at Taehyung, signaling for him to begin finding them.

"Hey I can't see anything, I can't breathe. I can't breathe", cried poor Taehyung but despite his pleas, Jimin and Jungkook couldn't be less bothered with it. Stifling their laughers, the two remained quiet during the entire process and in the room, Taehyung could be seen crawling, climbing and throwing himself everywhere to find them.

"Where are you guys? Give me some hints,"

Jungkook and Jimin were both entertained by Taehyung's gestures and it was then, Jimin thought of another dirty plan.

Gesturing for Jungkook to head over towards the door of the hotel room, he carried the camera in his hands and ordered Jungkook to open up the door quietly. After which, he threw an empty bottle at Taehyung to mislead him and true enough, Taehyung soon started heading towards the direction of the door.

Keeping their bodies close to the wall as Taehyung fumbled his way through, the two got exceptionally amused when he eventually exited the room and starting roaming about the corridor.

"Ohmy, what a tiring day. I'm so glad for Mama to have come to an end,"

And now, from the other side of the corridor, you grumbled as soon as you stepped out of the elevator. Being placed under the team of logistics for Mama, you were put in charge of handling the stage props and those props being heavy and all, it was no doubt that you have gotten body aches from them. Extending your arms out and yawning, you were now extremely glad to have returned to the hotel for a goodnight rest. You were swinging your arms happily as you walked to your room but just then, Taehyung who suddenly stepped out of his room gave you a shock.

You almost let out a gasp but seeing how Jungkook was placing his fingers over his lips and Jimin, who was trying hard to hold in his laughter while filming, you knew better than to say a word. Giving them weird stares, you attempted to make your way past the trio when all of a sudden, Taehyung started flinging his arms frantically and of course, he soon came into contact with you.

"Aha, I know you're here", Taehyung sniggered but furrowing your brows, you tried removing his grip away from you and walking away, only then to realise that Taehyung had already knelt down onto the ground and was hugging on to your leg the next instant.

"You're cheating. You're walking away and I'm so going to spank you later,"
"Hehehehhehehhehhehe,"

Both Jimin and Jungkook could no longer contain their laughter and they let it all out.

"Told you we're going to have a spank spank party", Taehyung announced and finally removing the tie around his head, he was expecting to face Jimin but was however taken aback when he saw you towering above and frowning hard at him.

"M-mwo?", gulped Taehyunh and he had a look as blur as a sotong but it was then, you let out a sinister smile.

Slowly removing your red converse which was originally on your right foot, you held it up in one hand and started forcing the trio back into their room. Then, after the loud slam of the door, you charged towards them and shouted,

"Let the spank spank party begin!"

With that, the filming was forgotten as the maknae line ended up taking turns in being spank at their booties by you.