6. Jr

"_______-ssi! He's coming your way! Ppal-li pass it to him or you will miss your chance again!", your best friend, Jimin nudged you and pointed towards the front excitedly.

Incoming, you see him walking handsomely into the school along with the six other Kingkas.

It made all of the girls present there to stop in their tracks and to be mesmerized by the scene. No one is able to take their eyes off them as they were just one of the few beautiful creatures on earth.

"Hyung, that girl over there looks like she've got something to give you", one of the boys named Bambam whispered into his ears, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

He was getting closer and closer to you and just as you were thinking of what to say to him, Jimin suddenly gave you a push from the back.

BAMMMM!

You ended up colliding into him which made you rubbed your forehead in pain. His chest was as solid as a rock, probably because of his frequent workout sessions, you grinned.

"Hey! Watch your way and get off me!", that was the very first sentence he said to you as he pushed you away from him quickly.

However, because of your close proximity with him, it made you blush and you have not yet come back to your senses.

"If you are done staring, will you move aside now?", he continued to scoff at you.

You smiled shyly at his words and turned to walk away but you remembered one thing.

"Jr, this is for you!", the next moment, you were facing straight at him again as you handed him the letter in your hands.

He raised an eyebrow as he slowly retrieved the letter from you.

"What's this?", he asked.

"Is it a love letter?", another boy by the name of Jackson exclaimed.

Your face only turned red by his words and you watched as Jr slowly opened the letter in front of you. You battered your eyelids as you waited anxiously for his reply. This is the first time you have confessed to a guy you liked and it took you a lot of courage to do so.

Very soon, Jr was done with the reading and he looked up to face you.

"It seems that you like me a lot uh~", he threw you a smirk, which made your body weak all over.

You nodded your head shyly in reply and then stammered,

"S-so w-what is y-your a-answer?"

"My answer?", his eyes widened and he suddenly broke into laughter.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

He cleared his throat.

"Well, this is my answer. Watch carefully", he told you.

Then, his fingers traced to the centre of the letter and gradually, he tore it up and tossed it in the air.

"Annyeong!", he said before he hit against your shoulders as he walked past you with the rest. The six other boys pitied you but they only followed behind his back.

You were more aware of the pounding of your head rather than the pain in your heart now. Once he left you with those words, your feet swayed, causing you to lose balance and fall onto the ground.

"______-ssi!", Jimin then ran up to you immediately.

"And you all! Stop looking and get back to class!", she shouted at those who were just there to watch the show.