10. Youngjae

It is a Sunday, which is supposedly a holiday, but you are here all alone for your weekend job. As you need to save up in order to buy yourself one of your favourite kpop group, GOT7's fan meet tickets, you had no choice but to work at this Dak galbi store which offers a rather high pay.

After doing a few stretches with your body, you placed the big chicken head over your head and started with giving out the flyers.

"Fresh and tasty Dak galbi here! Please patronize our stall!", you shouted.

-
-
-

"CUT!", Nam PD rolled his eyes irritatedly and pointed at him only out of all the other members,

"Yah Choi Youngjae, neo nawa,"

Upon hearing this sentence, Youngjae knew that he was in for it. But nonetheless, he swallowed his saliva hard and made his way to PD-nim as fast as possible.

"What's the problem with you today?", Nam PD was clear cut with his words,

"Why is it that for the past two hours, I still couldn't get a perfect shot from you and Nayeon?", the more he talked, the more agitated he got.

However, Youngjae could only cringe at the mention of her name.

"PD-nim, mianhae... I just can't bring myself to share any chemistry with Nayeon noona,"

As a matter of fact, when GOT7 first found out that the female lead in their MV was going to be Nayeon, the group flipped. They were jolly well aware that Youngjae and Nayeon has never been on good terms ever since she joined the company. The two would always have conflicting ideas and Youngjae especially hates it whenever she sticks around his hyungs.

Seeming rather displeased with his answer, Nam PD massaged his temples, took off his glasses and threw it over at the other side of the table.

"So, is that even my problem?", he narrowed his eyes at Youngjae and questioned,

"You know what, Youngjae-ssi? I think that we should call it a day now. Let JYP know that I'm sorry and tell him to find someone else to work on this MV. I can't bring myself to work with such an unprofessional artist like you!", he scoffed.

Just as he was about to storm off in anger, Youngjae reached out for his hand and stopped him.

"Sorry to be rude but PD-nim, is it possible for us to change the female lead?"
"Heol,"
"I know that this is an insane request but what if I can see myself doing better without HER?", he cooed.

Surprised by this comment of his, Nam PD now looked up to face him.

"Dude, you said this yourself alright? If you can't leave up to your promise, I'm so outta here," he paused and then took a glance at his watch,

"I will give you an hour for this. You better sort this out nicely, I'm telling you,"
"Kamsahabnida,"

-
-
-

"Dahyun-ah~ Please help oppa e? I need you to cameo in our MV instead," he was even doing his aegyo to get the help out of his dongsaeng now.