4. JB

You were singing at the studio to Kim Taeyeon's 'Can you hear me'.

Jogeumman apado nunmul nayo
Gaseumi sori chyeoyo
Geudae apeul
Geudae gyeocheul jinamyeon
Ontong sesangi geudae inde
Geudaeman geurineunde
Geudae apeseon sumeul jukyeoyo~
...

"Hyung, is she the new trainee?"

"Omo, she's GOOD."

Both Bambam and Youngjae had their faces placed against the glass panel of the door, which was the only object separating you guys.

Your voice was indeed melodious and even GOT7's team leader, JB was mesmerized by your voice.

However, he soon gave a loud sigh when he realized that there just wasn't even space for him to have a good look at you.

"She has a really nice voice... I wonder if she's also a sweet looking girl in nature...", JB wondered.

Just as he was still daydreaming over your looks, Bambam and Youngjae pushed their way through him all of a sudden and ran off.

JB spun around on the same spot before his eyes met the figure who is standing in front of him now.

You raised your eyebrows when you met a guy looking blur right outside the studio once you opened the door.

Was he here all along, listening to me sing?

"Hi", you then said softly.

He gave you a shy smile before returning your greet.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Jae Bum ibnida, but you can just call me JB", he stretched out his arms.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm ______ by the way", you shook his hands politely.

As the two of you were exchanging greetings, Park Jinyoung also exited from the studio behind you.

"O JB! Looks like you have met ______! Do you mind showing _____ around? She's new here and I was about to bring her around but I've got some things up in the office...", Park Jinyoung said to JB.

JB took a glance at his watch before looking back up.

"But hyung, I've got training now actually. The guys are properly waiting for me..."

"Oh never mind then, you can just bring _____ along too. After which, just make her feel comfortable around here will do. ______, is that alright with you?", Park Jinyoung then turned to face you.

"Ne oppa." You nodded your head.

"Alright JB, then I will leave ______ in your hands", Park Jinyoung gave JB a pat on his shoulder before he took off.

It was then you realized how awkward it became when it was just the two of you left.

Both of you were staring at each other awkwardly until JB finally broke the silence.

He cleared his throat and said,

"_______-ssi, woo-ri gaja?"

"Ne."

-
-
-

You have just entered GOT7's practice room behind JB and two other boys were seen running to you when they noticed your presence.

"OMO! Aren't you the noona with the melodious voice?", Bambam widened his eyes and pointed at you.

"Noona, I think we will sound good together if we collaborate...", Youngjae added.