11. JB feat.BTS Jimin

"Jiminnie-paboyah~ Of course you aren't allowed on the bus if you don't tap your card!", you couldn't help to stop laughing at one of your best friends, Park Jimin as the few of you boarded the bus.

As usual, you were on your way to school along with your few other company- Mark, JB, Jimin and Bora.

Mark and Bora were both walking in front of you guys whereas Jimin and JB were after you. The commotion only started when Jimin tried to act cool by not tapping the card as he board, but he was eventually caught red-handed by the bus driver.

"If you are not paying up, please get off the bus," you mimic the bus driver's words, only to earn a scorn from Jimin.

"Yah _______, sikkeulo!", he flicked your forehead as he responded to your tease.

You stuck out your tongue at him playfully as you then proceeded on to the upper deck after Mark and Bora.

Actually, ever since two years back, you have developed a crush on Jimin even though you always enjoy bickering with him. However, you were never brave enough to confess your feelings to him as you were afraid that that might affect your friendship with him.

When you finally reached the top of the deck, all you could see was only single seats except for one pair at the very front and another at the far end. As you could tell that Mark and Bora are already making their way towards the back, you naturally chose the one at the front, hoping that Jimin will eventually join you.

As you plopped down onto the inner seat, you immediately shut your eyes as you waited for the other party to join you. When you felt that someone had taken the seat next to you, you then opened one of your eyes to take a sneak peek. However, your face fell right when you saw that it was him instead.

"Is that disappointment that I see all over your face?", JB raised an eyebrow at you and followed your gaze towards the back of the bus.

To your dismay, Jimin ended up taking the single seat right in front of Mark and Bora's instead of choosing to sit with you. Your heart cringed at that moment. You always knew that he had a thing for Bora but you didn't mind as long as he's still by your side. But now, the thing is that, Jimin is always smiling so brightly whenever he's with Bora.

Judging from your expression, JB could tell that you were crestfallen.

"Should I get him here instead? I don't mind switching places with him," he said to you and was just about to stand up when you held him back.

"It's okay oppa. Stay, please stay here with me," you mouthed softly and gave a loud sigh.

After which, you shut your eyes and leaned towards the window weakly, hoping to grab some sleep. To your surprise, you then felt JB's hand circling the back of your head before he pulled you down to lean against his shoulder.

"Pabo-yah," you heard him whispering into your ears without looking up to face him,

"I'm here with you now and you've got my shoulder. Learn to come to me, araji?"

-
-
-

It was recess time in school and you were on your way back to the cafeteria after getting the drinks from a vending machine outside when you saw that JB had asked Jimin out. JB had an annoyed look on his face and he was clenching his fists time after time until he couldn't resist any longer.

You were extremely shocked when you saw him grabbing Jimin by his collar and then pinning him against the wall.

"What the fuck?! What's wrong with you today hyung?", Jimin seemed confused by his sudden reaction but JB only frowned hard at him.

Clearing his throat, his grip got tighter on Jimin before he let the truth escape from his mouth.

"Why did you do that to _____?"
"What did I do?"

JB rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Can't you tell that _____ likes you?"

Jimin had his eyes widened after he heard JB's words. But after a short while, he broke into fits of laughter.

"She? She likes me? You must have got it all wrong," he laughed and then continued,

"Okay, even if that's really the truth, I won't like her back. I only treat her as a friend and the main reason why I'm always sticking with you guys is because she's close to Bora. So if you are jealous or some shit, sorry but I'm in an entire different game as yours,"

Pang. The drinks in your arms fell hard onto the ground as you suddenly grew weak over.

This caused both JB and Jimin to turn their heads towards your direction simultaneously.

"_____?", JB's face was in utter shock when he saw you.

Tears were flowing uncontrollably from your eyes as you took one last glance at Jimin before turning away to run off.

"______, I-", as you were running away, you heard Jimin trying to call out after you but JB threw him a punch before he could even do so.

"That's for hurting _____, you bastard!", JB scoffed and then immediately took to his heels to chase after you.

-
-
-

"_______! ______, listen here," when JB finally caught up with you, he grabbed onto your wrist and pulled you into his chest almost immediately. He cradled you in his arms as you continued to sob into his shirt.

"Uljima," he cooed as he caress the back of your hair,

"Pabo-yah,"
"S-stop calling me t-that," you suddenly jerked your head up to warn him.

He was stunned by your reaction initially but after that, the corners of his lips twitched.

Cupping your cheeks in both of his hands, he forced you to look into his eyes before he said to you again,

"I told you before right? I'm here with you now and you've got my shoulder. When will you ever learn to come to me? O-or," he started blushing all of a sudden,

"D-do you want me to come to you instead?"

With that being said, you saw him leaning forward before a soft pair of lips landed on yours.

The kiss started out slow and sweet, but JB deepened it and pulled you close, softly swirling his tongue, careful to do it gently and tenderly after a short while.

Your head twirled as soon as JB started kissing you. You have never been kissed like that before, so sensuously and gently and that was when you ended up giving in to him and returned his kiss. You managed to ignore the voice at the back of your mind that was telling you that you were crazy, don't do this.

After a couple of seconds, you two finally broke away from the kiss, with JB's forehead still resting on yours.

"_____," he blew into your ears,

"I assume that you have made up your mind to come to me after all?"