3. Youngjae

This story is dedicated to -jiminniepabo ! Thanks for your constant support and here's your request! I hope that it's alright... (:

-------------------------------------------

"Sister Mary, where can I find Bambam?", you asked as you shoved your bag into the shelf near the reception counter.

"The boys are at the music room!", Sister Mary replied,

"Oh, and someone asked me to pass this to you in case you drop by."

She handed you a small keychain of a treble cleft.

-
-
-

This place hasn't change at all, you thought as you felt the pillars along the corridor.

Although you have already stepped into the work life society, you are still helping out here, and the children here really enjoy your company.

Just as you were reminiscing the moments of your stay here, you heard a familiar melody playing from the music room at the front, which caused you to stop in your tracks.

Forever Young Shawty Forever Young
...

It was when the music stopped that you finally snapped back into reality. You felt for the treble cleft keychain in your pocket and studied it carefully.

Seol ma...

You ran towards the music room instantly and opened the door forcefully.

The kids were all staring at you with a questionable look but you were just busy scanning every nook and cranny of the room for him.

"Noona, who are you looking for?", a small little boy then tugged at your arm and smiled with twinkling eyes.

"Bambam, was someone playing the piano and singing just now?", you shook his shoulders frantically as you were desperate for the answer.

"Ow noona, it hurts!", he swept your hands off from his shoulder and then continued,

"Ne, hyung was here to sing for us again! Did you hear him? He's awesome!", he threw you a thumbs up sign.

Your heart skipped a beat when you realized that you didn't hear it wrong.

"Where did he go?", you asked again.

Bambam scratched his head.

"I think he left by the back door right-". You did not wait for him to finish his words before you exit through the backdoor.

Choi Youngjae, wait for me, your heart screamed.

*FLASHBACK*

"AHHHHHHH", you screamed as you laid back on the huge grass patch.

"Yah! Quiet there! Other people are looking at us!", Youngjae covered your mouth and gave you an embarrassed look.

It was your first date with him since he just confessed to you. He had brought you to the park to have a picnic.

"No need to be shy there Youngjae-a, you will have to get used to this since you chose to be with me", you gave him a sly smile.

"Anyway, what have you prepared for me today?", you asked as you placed a slice of bread into his mouth.

Trying to swallow down the bread quickly, Youngjae forced the remaining into his mouth and brought out his guitar in the process.

"OMO! What is this?", your face lit up at the sight of the guitar.