20. Jungkook

You pout as you set your books on the table. You watch the time tick by and supporting your face on your elbow, you were playing with your pencil in your other hand when just then, you felt something hitting you on the back of your head.

"Owww", you let out a yelp and that immediately caught the attention of your teacher, Mr Kim Seokjin.

"Is there a problem there, Miss ___?"

"Nope, not at all", you reply and turning around to face the boy who was sitting at the last row smirking at you, you shot a glare at him.

Seated at the back, there was Jeon Jungkook. He only chuckled nonchalantly as he took in the reaction of yours. Then, with a flick of his head, he gestured for you to notice the paper plane which had landed on the ground next to you.

Annoyed, you picked it up nevertheless. You unraveled it but raised your eyebrow after you had read the words which were written on it.

Hey, would july to go on a date with me?

may i not?

You scribbled down your reply quickly and threw it back at Jungkook when Mr Kim wasn't looking.

Wae? We can go March after class. I heard that they don't just sell bread. they have main course too.

Jungkook's reply was prompt but you weren't going to lose to him. Sneaking a laugh at his words, you were caught cancelling a word on the paper. Then, making a face at jungkook, you tossed the paper plane back to him once again.

January speaking, I'm just not interested. And by the way <s> March</s> it's Marche. you loser :P

Upon seeing that, Jungkook's face flushed pink and he made a sad puppy back look at you. Actually, throughout the semester, he has always enjoyed English class because of you. He could spend the entire lesson staring at you back, watching you tuck your hair behind your ears, doodling on your book when you're bored but, only today had he manage to muster up his courage to write a note to you. massaging his temples, he pondered over what other things he could write to you.

But I really want you out of august in class. Please don't reject me~ (^_3_^)

Jungkook gave one last reply and drew his arms overhead, ready to throw but at that point in time, the class rep - Kim Namjoon was already getting irritated by you two who have been distracting him from the class. Hence, the next moment when the paper plane was in the air, Namjoon intercepted it and shouted out for Mr Kim's attention right away.

"Saem, Jeon Jungkook and ____ have been passing notes in class for the past ten minutes and they are heavily comprising my learning,"
"Is that so?"

Mr Kim whipped his head around and after taking a glance at the duo, he shook his head, gave a loud sigh and jabbed his chalk at both you and Jungkook.

"The two of you, get out of my class now,"

The whole class remained silent at the tense moment but just then, his voice sounded bravely from the back.

"Pardon?"

You immediately turned around to widen your eyes at Jungkook unbelievably.

"You didn't just say that", you muttered under your breath for Jungkook to hear but smiling back at you, Jungkook only replied you proudly,

"Oh yes i did," and with that, he looked back up to face Mr Kim.

"Pardon? Well Mr Jeon, is this all you have picked up from my English class?", Mr Kim narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. But, shrugging his shoulders coolly, Jungkook however, stood up from his seat and ambled towards you instead. With a tug, he pulled you up from your seat swiftly.

"Hey, don't you drag me into thi-", you snarled at him but before you were even done with your words, Jungkook had pulled you into his chest. Bringing your face in his hands, he gave a wide grin before then, placing his soft lips against yours.

"Hmphfffff-"

You were extremely surprised by Jungkook's sudden act and your cheeks grew warm at that instance. You could feel Jungkook smiling in between your lips but after the quick smooch, Jungkook pulled back first. Then, grinning smugly at Mr Kim, he told him,

"We were just about to head out anyway. But please, just spare us some moment,"

After which, Jungkook fixed his gaze back at your eyes and he said to you earnestly,

"I have been decemebering my true emotions for you for way too long. So... Hey girl, you wanna date me?"