Chapter 23- Looking for her.

Just a quick filler chapter, next one will be longer and will be posting it later tonight. I just really wanted to write these little interactions.
Enjoy

School
Cheryl.

Cheryl could be seen outside the front of the school, greeting her admirers as they walked in. She was addressing her vixens with a feiry tongue telling them about a surprise practice after school. She cornered each one of them before they could even set foot in the building and oh so nicely threatened for them to show up or blow up.

The last person to speak too was Veronica but as she climbed the steps of the building Cheryl's attention was clocked by the loud roar of an engine. Her eyes lifted from Veronica's face towards the sound and well ... let's just say Cheryl was no longer focused on her vixens.
Instead she looked across the parking lot to see Toni Topaz sporting her signature boots and ripped jeans. Her shirt was a tight fitting black V-neck with a tattered flannel tied around her waste.
Now this felt like a movie.
Cheryl practically gawked as Toni removed her helmet letting the cool air flow through her hair. As she swung her leg off her motorcycle she whipped her head around letting the wind mess up her hair ever so slightly. And her ass, Cheryl trailed her eyes down to that particular spot considering how amazing it looked in those jeans.

"Ummm earth to Cheryl" Veronica had eventually reached Cheryl and was now waving a hand infront of the girl's face to get her attention.
"What!" Cheryl too harshly snapped at the girl before composing herself, pulling her shirt down and dusting it off. She cleared her throat but before she could speak the dark haired girl spoke again
"What are you even looking at?" She questioned turning around slightly before Cheryl grabbed her arm to return her gaze back towards her.

"What can I do you for?" She asked a rather forced smile plastered across her face.
"Ummm" Veronica was taken aback. She knew that Cheryl always had ulterior motives to being nice so even just offering her services for something she did not know any information on was enough to shock her.
"I just uhhh well..." This was her chance
"Speak or leave rich girl I have much more important things to tend too" she spoke assertively.
One of those things being Toni so you can understand why she was a little impatient.
There it is. Weirdly enough Veronica actually felt more at ease knowing Cheryl was being normal and not nice.

"Right!" She said confidently "we need to talk about the vixens can we call a meeting this afternoon" she said.

"Oh Ronnie" Cheryl touched her shoulder and smiled a very very fake smile "I'm way ahead of you that is why I am the HBIC" she flipped her hair and smirked "It's already done just show up and I'll do the rest" Cheryl moved back and motioned for Veronica to move out of her way.
Veronica just turned mouth agape and fuming. She walked inside just a little bit pissed off at the hostility she got just for asking a question.

With that nonsense out of the way Cheryl walked away from the girl and down the stairs. She looked across to where she had last seen Toni only to be met with disappointment. She was gone. For god sake this was all Veronica's fault couldnt she just let Cheryl question her sexual identity while looking at a stunning fucking human in peace. RUDE.

Toni
When Toni pulled into the parking lot she got off her bike and took her helmet off, letting her hair run free.
She raked her hands through her hair a couple of times and greeted her fellow serpents with a salute.
"Whats up Topaz barely heard anything from you this weekend, even after you scared the shit out of us on Friday" Sweetpea was laughing but he lowkey meant what he had said.
"Sorry didnt realise you lot get paid to babysit me and I had a nice few quiet days in, thanks for asking" she smiled mocking him and leant back on her bike.
"Next time we won't look and you might be dead or worse in the hands of a ghoulie" sweetpea said back looking to his buddies for support.
"I told you I was sorry"
"Hmm" he grunted still in a mood with her
"Okay how about this, drinks on me Friday at the white wyrm?"
Sweetpea was looking down only to raise his eyes with a cheeky grin
"Alright you're forgiven" he gave her a high five which quickly turned into a bro hug
"Drinks on Toni this weekend!" He yelled to his crew "wooooooo" he continued walking into the crowd of people who were all cheering.
Toni took a quick scan of the lot her eyes falling to the feiry redhead who had plagued her mind for the entirety of 3 days.
She was talking to Veronica, no doubt putting her down or berating her. But Toni just smiled.
"Hey you coming Topaz" sweetpea yelled snapping her out of it. She yelled a quick "yeah" following suit.