Chapter 19- Stop falling for me

"Fuck"

"Urgh you idiot you-" Cheryl tried to catch her breath rather winded by the impact of her back hitting the ground.
"Are you kidding me this is all your fault you-" Toni's sentence was haulted because as she tried to get up her hand slipped through the mud and she only fell back onto the girl.

"Are you okay" she noticed the girl was not breathing well. Shit this was not a good position to be in right now. After catching her breath Cheryl spoke up

"No I'm not okay! I'm covered in mud, my shoes are ruined you're on top of me and and ..." Cheryl realised what she had said and what was happening ...
"Get off of me"she tried to push the girl off her. She panicked, which only made it even harder to actually become unstuck.

"I'm trying its muddy" she slipped again
"Urgh stop falling on me" she moaned.
"You could help" Toni spoke angrily while Cheryl just laid there looking up at the snake on top of her who was practically hissing out her words.

"I ...am... stuck ...now get off me!" She pushed Toni's shoulders before saying "I know you love all this but you'll have to pace yourself" Cheryl half flirted but more accused Toni of ...well this.

"Oh yeah cause this is what I want to be doing right now covered in mud on top of an arrogant, sarcastic psychopath who wont admit she is the one loving this and not me!" Toni's arms were now straight as she managed to raise herself up after all the struggling.

"You have some nerve calling me-"
"Oh my God just shut up" Toni said exasperated. She stopped trying to move and just hovered over her. She did have to admit,she loved being on top of the girl just not exactly happy with how it was all going down.

"What are you- get off" Cheryl moaned. Toni just sighed shaking her head. Cheryl was not in the mood to try and argue, partly because she was tired but mostly because she was afraid of saying something that could sound suggestive. She wasnt to good at filtering her thoughts and right now... right now they were straying.
"Given the situation you're in princess I wouldn't be snarky with me." Toni reminded her.
Panic.
For a split second she strayed, but only a second and once her brain had caught up to her voice she let out

"Oh wonderful you're a comedian. I suppose you suggest we just lay here in the dirt all day?" She huffed back. Neither one of then was attempting to move now instead they were more focused on winning in thier little altercation.

"No but I could do without the yelling and ungratefulness" Toni spoke now making herself quite comfortable.

"Excuse you. You're the one calling me a psychopath" Cheryl spoke a matter of factly. It was quite harsh but Cheryl didnt let it get to her. She knows she pisses people off and pushes them to thier limits and Toni's little outburst meant she had succeeded.

"Stop acting like one and I wont call you one" Toni said narrowing her eyes at the girl as if to challenge her.

"I- shut up" Cheryl gave up. She had lost all motivation to fight the serpent now. Surrendering to a snake was not on her to do list but right now she just couldn't be asked.

"Huh no way" Toni smiled triumphantly.
"What?" Cheryl struggled in the dirt propping herself up on both elbows with Toni still hovering over her for some reason.

"Well if I do recall... that would be the hmmm" she thought for a moment " the second time I've made you speechless" Toni mocked again triumphantly.

"I'm not speechless I'm just ... I'm annoyed just-just get off" she almost yelled letting out a light screech as her voice cracked.

"Fine" Toni finally stumbled up and held a hand out to Cheryl after dusting herself off. She pulled her up only for cheryl's other foot to fall out of place and fall back down... again pulling Toni on top of her.
It was like gravity was against them.
Or fate was throwing them together whatever way you want to look at it.

Toni didnt want a repeat of the arguing so instead she said the first thing that came to mind.
"Damn you gotta stop falling for me princess" Toni took her moment and smiled devilishly.

"Urgh" Cheryl groaned at the impact "I'm so sick of this"

"I dunno I'm pretty comfortable" Toni winked despite her slight wince in pain.

"Of course you would be" Cheryl rolled her eyes knowing full well that this was a low blow.

"Dont patronise me honey I'm the one on top" she smiled again raising her eyebrows as if challenging the redhead.
"Now tell me" she moved closer to the girls lips and let her voice move to a whisper "tell me you're not loving this and then I'll move" she moved closer "tell me not to and I wont" she moved inches away from Cheryl's lips.

The tone changed quickly as Cheryl's breath caught in her throat. Not this again she scolded her wandering brain for allowing those deviant thoughts to pass through.
"I don- I'm just" she stuttered and Toni stopped for a second before continuing.

"Just tell me to stop" she whispered against the girls quivering lip.
Thier lips were so close now they were practically touching.

"I-" Cheryl tried to speak which halted Toni's movement once again ...
"oh fuck it" she said under her breath before closing the gap between her and the girl on top of her.
Toni honestly didnt think this would happen. She took a shot and now here they were laying amongst the leaves and trees kissing eachother. And it felt like the most comfortable and incredible thing she could have even imagined.

Thier lips moved in sync and Toni moaned lightly at the feeling of cherry lips captivating hers.
Cheryl took this opportunity to roll over so she was on top of Toni only breaking away from her to breathe, look down into the girl's eyes for a second and then immediately returning her lips to Toni's.

They continued for a few minutes, the only sound coming from the crunching of leaves beneath them and the sharp intake of breath each girl took between kisses.
Over and over again, neither one of them making a move to stop.
Instead Cheryl caressed Toni's face and kissed her deeper as she entangled her fingers into dark red locks.
Gripping onto her and pulling her closer into her body, if that was even possible.

Then, they finally broke apart.

Cheryl removed herself from on top of Toni slowly and just fell beside her, practically gasping for air.

Suddenly the ground, the mud and the leaves didnt mean much to her anymore as they both just lay side by side catching thier breaths.

"Oh wow" Cheryl whispered into the sky. Toni interlocked her fingers with cheryl's and spoke
"I know" she let out a breathy laugh trying to calm down a bit and then sighed closing her eyes.

Hey I'm back and I'm writing again sorry it took a while, had to find the inspo to update and since yall wanted it you got it. Hope yall enjoyed