Chapter 20 -Say Something

Neither girl wanted to break the silence. They just laid there, thier breathing began to slow and thier foggy minds began to clear.
Cheryl became very aware of the position she was in. Her hand was interlaced with Toni's, her heart was beating a mile a minute and ... she was laid in dirt.
She couldn't tell what made her more mad because right now she couldn't even muster up enough energy to express it . Right now she was calm. Scary calm. Like it didn't bother her that a girl... a serpent girl... had invaded her personal space, to put it lightly.

Toni sat up and turned her head ever so slightly to look at the girl beside her. Her hair was sprawled out across the autumn leaves and the sun peeked from behind a branch hitting her face ever so slightly. Her eyes were closed and Toni couldn't help but notice the faint smile that rested on her lips, her red crimson lipstick that was lightly smudged at the corners following thier heated makeout session. Her eyes trailed down her neck, her bust, her curves. Wow she was glad Cheryl's eyes were closed because this eye fucking was not in the slightest bit discreet.

Cheryl heard Toni move but she was too caught up in her own bliss to even react. Why did she enjoy it so much? What was it about this little game that she craved? Maybe she just craved Toni and playing the game was the only way to get her. Either way she is Cheryl bombshell... she will win.

She finally opened her eyes. Ready to play. Only to find Toni's eyes ... on her legs?
Toni looked back up Cheryls body only to find her eyes open. She had been caught.  Her face twitched at the surprise of the seeing the girls sea blue eyes staring questioningly at her.

"Uhhhh" Toni couldnt even pretend to be casual as she looked away rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

Say something.

She cleared her throat. "Khrmm-uhhh"

Say something!

She watched as she sat up herself staring intensly at the girl currently failing the basic English language.

For fuck sake Toni SAY SOMETHING ALREADY!

Toni was practically screaming at herself on the inside. Its like she had so many thoughts and so much to say that it just came out as "uhhhh" like a broken record, she couldnt stop.

A minute ago they were both so confident but ... now what?
The redhead was watching the back of Tonis head and all she wanted to do was grab her face and kiss her again.

Cheryls knee brushed against Toni's and she nudged her ever so slightly. To get her attention.
She looked up at Cheryl on cue. And Cheryl connected thier lips again. This time it was a light comforting kiss as if to reassure her that she wasn't going to break down in hysterics again.

Toni pulled back biting her lip. She breathed out as if a weight had lifted off her shoulders.
"Uuhhh" oh god not again. She cleared her throat ...again. "ar-are you o-okay?"
Toni stuttered out slapping herself for how ridiculous she sounded. But that was the only thing she could think to say and atleast they were actual words.

Cheryl just tilted her head to the side and smiled. "If you're wondering if im about to have a full on mental breakdown then you're good I try to keep them to a maximum 1 per 24 hours" she spoke lightening the mood.

Toni chuckled slightly and a big grin covered her face. "Good" she simply said. "And just so you know..." Toni picked up cheryls hand and held it tight "I didn't mind it and I'll be here in the next 24 hours so if you feel like ones coming..." she squeezed the girls hand "call me"
Cheryl just smiled.

"Well I'm not being funny but you were the one who caused it so maybe thats not a good idea"
"Hey you are the-" Toni went to argue before seeing the mischievous grin on Cheryls face. And it wasn't her normal 'I'm up to no good' mischievous look. There was something different about it. It was different. More.... playful.
"Shut up" she lightly slapped cheryl for teasing her.

They fell into a comfortable silence still sat watching the sun beam off the water droplets on the trees.
"So wheres this side of you been all this time" Tonis voice broke cheryl out of her daze and into reality.
"Umm I- I didnt know I had it" Cheryl lamely excused herself then stood up abruptly.

"Uhhh are you okay?" Toni started to get up but her hand slipped in the mud once again. Cheryl had already begun walking up the hill by the time Toni had balanced herself and got up.
"Cheryl?" She questioned.
"Yeah yeah I just! I think its a good idea if I get home. My mum will be worried" now that was a lie. And Toni knew it. But Cheryl hadn't completely forced up her guard yet she was still nervous and being oddly nice with Toni.

"Cheryl thats not-"
"Can you just!" Cheryl Rose her voice a little in frustration but then caught herself and finished her sentence "take me home?" She asked. Toni looked her up and down in concern "please?" Cheryl said ...cheryl said please?!

Toni knew that she shouldn't tease or pry or push at the moment. She wanted to leave this memory as it is. A good one. She also didn't want to put any pressure on cheryl.

"Yeah sure." Toni nodded her head, understanding that now was not the time to push.

And they both struggled back up to Toni's motorbike ready to leave everything that just happened behind.

Wow. Been a long time... again. I would promise to start updating more often but everytime I do I fail sorry aha. But I promise not to leave this book unfinished guys. I love the support I get from you all and I know you're eager for me to update so I shall. Hope y'all enjoyed!