Chapter 12-Getting somewhere

2 long chapters for y'all ... enjoy!

The fire that burned in Cheryl's eyes was fierce. One minute she was just angry the next you would think Toni had killed her puppy with the way She shot scorched daggers in the girls direction.

"Okay..." Toni calmly said. She wasn't scared of Cheryl persay it was more that she was scared of what Cheryl would do. If she tried anything reckless she could get hurt because Toni knew as frightening as Cheryl could be when it comes to fighting thats Toni's forte and she can't help what happens if she has to defend herself and a reflex takes over.

"Topaz i swear to god if you dont take me home right now I'm going to..." but before Cheryl could finish her what was to be a hateful and graphic threat Toni interrupted harshly.

"Going to what? What are you going to do princess I'm your only way out of here... try me!" She yelled getting pissed off once again at the girls ignorance towards her and also her ignorance towards logic itself.
Cheryl was too angry to stutter so just yelled back
"Exactly so get me out of here this is your fault I should have never gotten on the back of your stupid bike and-"

"Hey! Dont disrespect the bike" she interupted again, this time only to defend her beautiful motorcycle.

"I'll disrespect who and whatever I want" Cheryl spat honestly seeing no wrong in this. She was Cheryl fucking blossom and she had a bark just as bad as her bite.
"For fuck sake! We are accomplishing nothing here!" Toni became even more frustrated. They had been arguing for so long now that finding shelter seemed pointless. They were already drenched from head to toe and instead of getting closer to leaving they were just finding more ways to aggrivate one another.

"Taking me home would be an accomplishement" Cheryl wouldnt let this go. She had to leave, she had to get away from Toni because Toni... Toni either infuriated her or confused her which wasn't in any way helping her mental state.
She refused to believe it was the latter and instead just continued with her resentment towards the Girl's stubborness.

"Listen to me cheryl Just level with me... " Toni breathed trying to sound more calm than she actually is "I'm not getting on that motorcycle while the roads are practically flooded especially with a passenger" she stayed calm.
"Now turn around, get your arse into gear and fucking follow me to shelter or so help me God I will leave you in these fucking woods and deny ever seeing you here" she said sternly and woah. Just woah. Toni had turned into a aggrivated mum on a family road trip with 4 arguing children.

Cheryl blinked.
Then she blinked harder.
And then she blinked again.

Noone had EVER spoken to her in that way or threatened her the way Toni had. She was livid.

"I..." but she couldn't say anything.
"You just..." she just had no words to say to that. Infact it felt like she was about to just submit to Toni, give in and follow her but how would that look.
"Lets go!" Toni gave no other chance for Cheryl to fight against her and instead turned around and walked away.
The once fiery eyed red head had lost her fire, it was as if the physical rain had actually extinguished her metaphorical flame and left her stunned for a moment.

But it left her ... really really confused. Did she actually enjoy someone standing up to her? Maybe it was just because of who she was and how she looked being that assertive. Confidence is sexy and as they had already found out Cheryl thought Toni was incredibly hot.

The stern, yet soothing tough chick didnt flinch even when she didnt sense movement from cheryl's behalf and instead just continued to head in the direction of the hut.
As much as she panicked because she kind of didnt want to leave cheryl there, she also enjoyed the fact that she had left the girl speechless. She won. She beat cheryl blossom... so why didnt it feel like a win.
Cheryl remained stubborn and stood shivering in the rain. That was until another loud roar of thunder pulled her out of it.

Toni heard it and smiled a little,  while she stormed away, nearing the hut, Cheryl appeared behind her which is exactly what she knew would happen.
She had a strong idea that the snarky queen bee didnt enjoy thunder, one might even go as far as to say that it scared her but of course nothing scares Cheryl Blossom so that would just remain unsaid.
"Thank you" Toni huffed at Cheryl while they walked away.
"Yeah well I did it because I wanted to so zip it serpent" Cheryl spat. Her icey exterior still didn't seem to faze Toni especially less now that she had uncovered a slight weakness of the redheads.
Thunder roared again. This time cheryl was startled but remained out of the eyesight of Toni.
Toni just smiled.
"Okay whatever but just so you know most princesses have security to protect them from threats... even weather threats ... looks like you're stuck with me. Dont worry I'll still protect you" Toni smiled continuing on getting closer to somewhere dry as Cheryl trailed behind, still with her head held high.
"Stop calling me princess and I dont need protection" Cheryl scoffed, easily keeping up her facadé regardless of the way the thunder made her feel uneasy inside.
Not that it made a difference considering Toni already had her sussed.
By this point they had reached the hut  and Toni opened the door.
"After you" she practically mocked Cheryl by bowing then smirked "Princess"