Chapter 28- Woah x2

In the locker room all the vixens were getting changed into thier uniforms chatting away. Once Cheryl walked in they all greeted her and Veronica with a few Hi's and Hey's flying around.
Although neither girl was particularly responsive after the strange encounter they had just experienced.

The girls sensed the Tone and began to shuffle out of the changing room and onto the court to warm up.
They both walked to thier lockers and started to change.
"Okay" Veronica slammed her locker shut and turned to Cheryl "What's up with you?"
"What are you babbling on about?" Cheryl rolled her eyes barely looking up at her and instead pursing her lips as she admired herself in her locker mirror.
"I know you hate the Serpents but are you really that pissed at me for talking to them?" She asked leaning against the locker in a stern manner.
"Veronica do what you want" Cheryl tried to seem uninterested while changing into her shorts, still barely glancing at her.
"Clearly I can't without your disapproving looks and judgemental backlash" Veronica wasnt planning on getting into an altercation with the fiery redhead but she honestly snapped. The way Cheryl had lurked behind her while she spoke to Toni practically growling, then bombarding her with questions like she actually cared about the girl. 'Probably just trying to find dirt on the southsiders through my amazing gossip skills' Veronica thought in her head.
"I have" Cheryl started to touch up her lipstick in the mirror while speaking  causing her to mumble "no idea what your talking about" while pursing her lips once again.
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"Listen Ronnie" She smiled casually "You are the one that abruptly ended that conversation I kept my mouth shut and trust me I had plenty I could have said to To-" Cheryl caught herself. She wasn't on a first name basis with her. Up until now she had only referred to Toni as 'that snake' or 'southsider scum'. She needed to but it seemed so incredibly wrong now. "To-to whatshername" ... ouch. Well could have been worse.
Veronica gave her a look of suspicion and said "Toni? You know her name is Toni why do you insist on-"
"Okay quiet." Cheryl boomed in her more fearful tone "This conversation is boring me Ronnie"
She was flabbergasted!
"Whatever" the dark-haired girl mumbled only now beginning to get changed.
"HEY" the voice who yelled belonged to Betty she was hanging onto the door after opening it "Are you two ready yet?"
"Close the door!" Cheryl gestured to her shirtless self. A bright red lacey Bra wasnt exactly unnoticeable to passer byers.
"Chill out its a closed practice noone but vixens are out there" Betty gave her defense but walked in and closed the door behind her anyway.

Cheryl flipped her hair in annoyance while Betty walked towards Veronica
"V you haven't even changed yet- woah!" Betty was interrupted by her own line of sight straying while walking past Cheryl.
"Nice Hickeys cous who's the lucky or should I say unlucky guy who got thier hands on you" She joked earning a cold stare from Cheryl.
Cheryl bombshell was once again panicking in her head while trying to subtly brush her hair over her neck. SHIT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHE LEFT A MARK HOW DARE SHE- 
Her inner monologue was interrupted by Veronica acting like a school girl
"Oooo Let me see" its as if all was forgiven over thier recent quarrell
"You are such a child" Cheryl tried to ease away from the subject.
"Daaaamn really did a number on you" Betty joked moving Cheryl's hair out of the way to get a better look.
"Hands off!" Cheryl spat "we may be family but you are very much over stepping your bounds cousin do not touch me" she scoffed. Just as a queen should while looking down on her subjects.

While the two were quarrelling  Veronica stared at Cheryl's neck thier voices became a slight hum while she daydreamed ...and then it clicked.
"Woah" Veronica's thoughts escaped her lips once again. The other 2 girls glanced at her mid- argument speaking at the same time "what?"
"Oh ummm nothing" The rich girl couldn't even hide her panic as her thoughts rushed with so many unlikely scenarios. She closed her locker and practically ran out of the changing room.
"Weird" They both briefly  said at the same time before continuing thier bickering .

Outside the door Ronnie had a look of discomfort on her face while she tried to keep up with her inner monologue

"Why, why the fuck would you think that Ronnie thats so incredibly unlikely. Its laughable that her mind went straight to a place of accusing. So Toni and Cheryl both had Hickeys that didn't mean anything. That was just a coincidence. Although Cheryl was deflecting when she tried to talk to her about Toni and she did seem awkward when I talked to her in the hallway but thats definately just because she hates her. They're both girls! Why would she even think that. Well probably since thier first encounter Veronica had been suspicious of Cheryls feelings towards serpents. She had been watching the entire conflict and been following it. Its stupid there's no way. Its funny of course they both just happened to get frisky with other people the night before although they didn't have them this morning because she notices everything and she definately would have seen those very obvious bite marks on each of thier necks and-"
Jesus breathe!!!!

She took a breath. Veronica couldn't quite understand why her first thought on seeing both Cheryl and Toni with large love bites on thier necks was to connect them to eachother but she just ignored it brushing it off as a strange coincidence. It hurt her brain less to think about it that way.
Although she was excited to somehow get the juicy gos on who Cheryl's mystery man was.
She skipped towards the vixens ignoring her own intrusive thoughts and taking a breath.

Merry x-mas guys!