chapter 11- Take me home.

"No"

"You think I'm sexy" Toni had the biggest, most devilish, most cuniving smirk plastered across her face. This was pure gold. Cheryl bombshell blossom, Cheryl ice queen blossom, Cheryl I hate everyone blossom... just slipped up. And she couldn't have fallen harder as she did into an extremely cocky Toni.
"No" it's all that came out again which wasn't even convincing to herself. She couldn't form another word, she may be in the midst of stupidly and unintentionally giving up one of her biggest discrepancies, nothing could be said other than that. Then she didn't even have the ability to say the word 'no' anymore as her internal panic had rendered her almost catatonic.
She couldn't move, she couldn't speak, she just kind of stood there.

"Oh ...Ohhh this is rich you ...little miss ice cold princess just called me sexy" it was more of a question than a statement and Toni couldn't help the glint in her eyes, She could almost feel her body trying to take control and let her do a giddy dance. But that would be almost as embarrassing as what had slipped out of Cheryl's mouth minutes before.
"Oh what? Have I stunned you with my sexiness" Toni joked when cheryl still didnt move or say anything. She moved closer to Cheryl running her hands down her body, pretending to be sexy. With the help of some raindrops still weaving their way through the trees, it worked as her messy wet hair remained that way.

Because Cheryl couldn't move without stumbling or talk without stuttering she just watched as Toni did this. Then Toni winked. She was sexy. She was sooooo sexy. How could Cheryl keep her mouth shut when the girl looked like that and talked like that and smirked like that.God! It was as if this jolted her out of her trance and a forklift had forced her thoughts back then dragged herself back to reality.

She wiped the water from her face lightly, regained her posture and spoke.
"Cool it you peasant" she shot. Such an icey bullet shot from the gun that was her mouth. Toni just stopped smirking and raised her eyebrow.
"Peasant?" Toni questioned well Cheryl changed her tone rather quickly.
"Yes, you peasant." Cheryl spoke clearly and confidently, regardless of how she felt inside. "I am higher up than you on the food chain... socially and everything else including sexiness don't forget that" the more she spoke the more convincing she became but her light hesitation was still quivering in her tone.

"Oh do you really wanna go there ill-" Toni almost lost it but a wave of realisation stopped her in her tracks. She thought for a moment, after stopping mid sentence, then carried on "ohhh I see. You think..." Toni purposefully pointed at the girl with anger. "you can just insult me now and I'll start arguing with you which will distract me from what you said"
Toni scoffed as Cheryl panicked internally, only a hint of it showing on her face.
Toni threw her hands up exasperated shaking her head and turning around. She placed her hands on her hips and just looked up whispering "unbelievable"

Cheryl stood behind Toni now about a metre apart just kind of rocking on her heels with her hands clasped together.
"Listen Topaz things slip out" she finally spoke up but Toni didn't bother to turn around. That stung.
She continued. She could fix this. She could definitely fix this. Atleast that's what she repeated in her head 3 times before speaking up again.

"Are your facial features aesthetically pleasing? Of course." Cheryl walked towards Toni "do the curls of your hair fall pleasantly on your shoulders? Well yes." She walked around Toni " does your smirk create a little wrinkle by your eye that is-" Cheryl paused again cleared her throat and started again "does your smirk create a little wrinkle by your eye that makes every guy quiver at the sight of you. Mostly." Cheryl reached to where she was facing Toni "All yes. I was just pointing it out by calling you ...sexy" she swallowed almost done with her explanation "Now can't a woman support another woman" yes! She sighed in relief at her amazing cover up ... Well average cover up but she refused to call it that as nothing Cheryl blossom does is average.

Toni just kind of stood there. She didn't know whether to be flattered or angry. I mean this confirmed Toni' s suspicions of Cheryl having a different preference or atleast more than one. Maybe she's just in the mood to experiment who knows... but either way Toni wasn't going to let this slip up go.
She had to hand it to her, Cheryl playing the whole supporting women thing was smart. How can someone ignore that in this day and age?
That didn't change the fact that Toni was in Cheryl's head and now she knew it, she could do something about it.
Oh shit she had to say something she had been stood thinking for too long she had to say something
"Yes yes of course" Toni sighed "I wouldn't fault you on supporting another woman" Toni decided to play along.
Cheryl's brain froze from its state of overload and then slowly calmed down. Is she actually buying it? No no she won't get her hopes up but this is better than admitting the deviant truth and to a serpent no less.
"You wouldn't?" Cheryl asked.

"No of course not. I know how good I look so why cant another woman think it too" Toni exaggerated her words and brightened her face. The girl smiled inwardly when she noticed a slight flicker of panic wrap the surface of the redheads face. Then decided to speak after her dramatic pause "platonically of course" she then smiled outwardly at her obvious sigh of relief.

"Exactly" Cheryl said a matter of factly.
"Although..." Toni dragged out the word "I am a southsider and If I do recall ...you think all southsiders are scum especially serpents?" Toni raised her eyebrows in attack towards the girl.
"I won't lie, eventhough I know who probably told you that those words came from the lips of moi, I won't lie of course I think that" now Cheryl was contradicting herself but with so little time to prepare an explanation she just had to go with it.
"But..." the rain hadn't stopped, the the words had already been said and the two just remained in this state of existence that they couldn't escape.
"Oh for fuck sake I don't have to explain myself to you" Cheryl rolled her eyes harshly.
Toni just breathed out a laugh but as she went to speak a roar of thunder.
Cheryl jumped a little, Then cursed herself for it but then she took this opportunity while she could. 
"I thought it was calming down!" She yelled looking up at the sky as the rain got heavier once again.
"How convenient" Toni thought outloud
Another roar clouded whatever Toni yelled back and Cheryl jumped once more
"WHAT?!" She asked trying to ignore the loud sound that had her uneasy.
"Are you okay" Toni noticed her discomfort and suddenly the entire conversation they were having a few seconds ago left her mind. Looks like Cheryl planned had worked for now but she didn't feel any better as another loud clap of thunder engulfed her ear drums.
"I'm fine" when Toni tried to reach for her She flinched away "I said I'm fine it's raining shouldn't we be leaving."
Cheryl spat out.
"No we need to find shelter"
"Take me home" Cheryl wouldn't stand to be told what to do by this girl, look at the problems she's already caused.
"We can't go-" Toni was about to protest but Cheryl interrupted. With her blurting out her thoughts on Toni's appearance and her obvious unsettled stomach on the topic and the storm... Her mind was pushed over the edge. It's like she had no control she just couldn't think because she couldn't hear and everything was so loud, suffocating and just ...just

"TAKE.ME.HOME" her voice boomed as if mimicking the thunder itself, clouding Toni' s words and silencing her. It seems it could have silenced the rain however the sound of a thousand harsh drops of water hitting a thousand leaves over thier heads continued and Cheryl remained breathing heavily an almost demon like anger coursing through her veins.

Even Toni was cautious about her next move.

Wellllll... its been a minute sorry guys buuuut to show you I haven't given up on this story ...