Chapter 13- The hut

Okay ... So I feel like I should explain. But I don't really have an explanation besides a lot of shit going on and life just throwing up on me.
But I have finally ...FINALLY finished a chapter I'm proud of and am posting it for all you beautiful people.
Trust me I'll make it worth the wait.

------
"Princess"
Cheryl crunched her eyebrows in annoyance and pushed past Toni earning a slight shove back from her in response.

"You know you're really starting to piss me off" she spoke as she entered the hut.
"Starting too?" Toni seemed genuinely baffled at this statement. She walked into the hut closing the door, muffling the sound of the wind.
"Hmm" cheryl hummed a yes looking round the wooden shelter, scanning all the junk that had filtered in through the years. She continued to just look around... mostly in disgust by the sight of the rotting wood and old peices of junk lying around everywhere.
"Starting too?" She repeated again in disbelief stopping in her place putting her hand on her hip as she did. That caught cheryls attention this time.
"Yes" she rolled her eyes as if repeating herself was a tedious little annoyance that could have been avoided.

"You have been pissed off with me since we got off the bike, since I came to your school, since before you even knew me because I'm a serpent! And little miss bitch doesn't like serpents" Toni didnt know what happened there but that obviously struck a nerve. Lashing out wasn't exactly her plan but she couldn't go back now.
Then again she would never try and persuade someone that she didnt have a little...well some ... what some may call ... "anger issues" so it  shocked her but was not so surprising.
If anyone could hear her thoughts right now they'd think she was a little crazy. Trying to admit to herself in her head that she had a temper ...has a temper.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hit a nerve" cheryl apoligised fakely "consider me uninterested" she spoke again pointing to herself rather dramatically. Then looking away from the girl.
"Oh I'm gonna hit something in a minute" Toni scowled clenching her fists slightly and moving herself forward in an advance position.

Now Cheryl was less uninterested and looked back at the girl casually.

"Go ahead. Try it." Its almost as if Cheryl was teasing her with the thought of shutting her up. Just urging her bit by bit because she knew just how much she was getting to Toni. And she was enjoying it. "But you will... be sorry" Cheryl stepped towards the girl a develish smirk on her face, staring the serpent down.
"Dont tempt me" Toni warned her eyebrows scrunched together in anger. She wasnt even hiding the fact that Cheryl was getting to her anymore. With the weather still raging outside Toni was raging inside and then things took a turn.

"Oh contraire ... you've been tempted by me the moment you saw me" she picked up a peice of Toni's hair and twirled it round her finger "everyone always is" she let go of the girls hair and turned flicking her own hair so furiously that it smacked into Toni's face.

"Thats it" before she realised what she was doing she grabbed Cheryl by the shoulder and turned her round.
"Get your..." Cheryl started.
"Hands off you?" Toni scoffed "oh please" she rolled her eyes.
Cheryl was shocked at the girls confidence, the audacity she had to talk to her like that let alone put her hands on the merchandise.
Toni let go then trailed her finger from her shoulder to the girls chest pushing as she did.
She pointed into the girl, stepping forward causing Cheryl to retreat, something she didnt do very often ...or ever. With a look of actual fear on her face she caved.

"You are so full of yourself" Toni  pushed hard "YOU call me names" she pushed harder "YOU spit on my entire lifestyle" with every step cheryl retreated "YOU hate me not the other way aroud" eventually her back hit the wall and Toni continued
"And yet ... you have the NERVE to say that I'm tempted by you and that in some twisted way I want you, as if you haven't treated me like shit without getting to know me. As if one minute you're nice to me, the next youre flirting and then suddenly you're roasting my ass" Toni finally breathed.
Cheryl actually swallowed unsure of what to say. Then she mentally slapped her self and...
"How dare you-" but Toni wasn't finished nor was she about to let Cheryl weave her way out of this one using a cold emotionless exterior.

"You know what ...NO." she stated harshly "You're mean to everyone, you cause chaos for fun and you do it all to hide behind some facade that your heartless and you dont care for the pain you cause and now you're scared-" Cheryl couldnt take it anymore and she snapped too
"I'm not scared!" She screamed.
"You are scared!" Toni screamed back.
"What do I have to be scared of?!" Her voice level remained high and tone stayed defenseless.
"Of me because you know I see through you and I can use that against you" Toni scoffed and finally took a breath.
"Oh humour me you bitchy drug loving sk-" She yelled advancing at Toni. She felt trapped like a bird in cage and with her vulnerability showing, she was more than furious at the southsider. As she swung, the girls quick reflexs took over and she grabbed Cheryls wrist mid air.

"Now you wanna hit me, call me names just like I said you do... do it, prove me right ...DO IT" Toni yelled.
"YOU... You're infuriating" Cheryl snapped becoming flustered and for the first time ever unsure of what to do or say.
"Me? What about you? Just because I'm calling you out" Cheryl swung again in panic and Toni grabbed the other wrist.
"Youre wrong!" She yelled into Toni's face struggling to move her hands from the girls grasp.
"Im right and you know it"
"GET YOUR HANDS OF ME"
"MAKE ME" she screamed back moving swiftly towards the girls face.
"FINE!" Cheryl closed the gap crashing her lips onto Toni's. Extremely flustered and panicked her body did the only thing it wanted to do and with her brain no longer cooperating she just let it.

But Toni froze.