Chapter 2- B&V try comforting

"Hey Cheryl what you doing" it was veronica entering the locker room to find the girl staring blankly into space.
Cheryl didn't answer she was to busy thinking about that GIRL... that SERPENT girl. This was gonna be interesting and Cheryl knew it would be quite troublesome.

She walked up to the girl who was facing away from her and tapped her shoulder.

"CHERYL!" Veronica said louder so she would snapped out of it.

"What? Umm what's up?" Cheryl tried to act casual taking a breath and turning to look at Ronnie.

"Was just wondering what you were doing ... sitting in the locker room ... by yourself ... staring...at nothing" veronica slowed her words and looked at the redhead accusingly.

She must admit it probably did seem strange to an outsiders eye but if they knew what she was thinking about, what she couldn't stop thinking about,  they would probably understand. They'd be insanely confused but still They'd understand.

"What I'm not allowed to have a bit of silent reflection time come on" she argued back trying not to act suspicious once again.

"You sure you're Okay?" Veronica tried again "is this because of your encounter with Toni" she asked sitting on the bench next to Cheryl.

"Toni" Cheryl whispered. She liked the sound of that coming from her lips. "That's her name" she smiled unintentionally and looked down. Before she had realised what she was doing Veronica had already heard what she had mumbled and replied

"Umm yeah that is her name" veronica mumbled back. Then she noticed what had happened, widened her eyes and then her smile grew bigger than the Grinch's.

"No! No! Veronica!" Cheryl panicked and stood up to look down on her pointing an accusing finger at the girl.

"You..." Veronica dragged out the word. Cheryl panicked, her own eyes widened, she had to think of something fast she was making it too obvious. What too obvious, she didn't know but whatever was floating around in veronica' s head could only mean trouble for the blossom girl.
"are you..." she pointed at Cheryl who just grabbed her hand, pulled her up from the bench and looked her in the eyes.

"Planning on destroying her!" Cheryl flustered out quite quickly. So quickly that it was suspicious so she followed it with a  "yes. As a matter a fact I am. How dare she try to show me up in front of the whole school" the girl got her spark back and acted her usual bitchy self that she liked to pretend she was.

This seemed to be enough to distract Ronnie as she just sighed
"Oh come on Cheryl no. You can't I don't get your deal with them just let them be" she tried pulling her hand away from Cheryl's.

She smiled menacingly "let them be?" She asked oh so nicely. She then faked a thinking face letting her index finger rest lightly on her own chin.

"Cheryl?" Veronica was afraid of that face, that pale devilish face that seemed to be concocting some sort of evil plan.

"No It's okay Ronnie I'll..." she quirked an eyebrow "let them be" and she left  the locker room in a rush.
Leaving behind a very frustrated veronica stood alone in the locker room.

*Toni*

"Hey Toni" Betty had opted for going after the girl that probably wouldn't death stare her into a dark hole.

"Oh hey Betty you alright" she asked looking at her through the mirror then turning around breathing out in frustration.

"I was about to ask you that considering that encounter you had with Cheryl bombshell" she said putting air quotes around Cheryl's self given nickname.

"I've heard, seen and dealt with worse  Betty I'm sure I can handle that delightful redhead" she laughed shaking her head.
Betty walked up the Toni and leant on the sink while Toni played with her hair in the mirror.

"I get that but just avoid her if you can. You guys have got enough to deal with moving to a new school adding to it by dealing with my cousin probably isnt the best idea" Betty shrugged and turned to walk away but stopped when she heard Toni laugh ...REALLY loud.

"She's you're cousin?!" Toni Pointed towards the door as if Cheryl was there "you" she then pointed to Betty "Betty Cooper... related to that" Toni froze. She was about to compliment the redhead. About to say that insanely hot goddess or even that intriguing beauty. But then she realised how cringy she would be and left it at ... that.

"Yeah ...unfortunately but she isn't a that." Betty half heartedly defended her. "Really she is still human it's just hard to see and she will destroy anything, anyone and everything before she shows it." Betty tries to explained but Toni was willing go find all this out herself.
Why would she trust someone else's opinion when it's so much more fun to take an unneeded risk.

"Okay welllll ... Thanks for the warning but I gotta go" she said moving past Betty who seemed to be lost in thought at what she had just said.

Toni rushed out of the bathroom her head down just wanting to get this long lifeless day of unwanted education out of the way.

As she did she collided harshly with someone and fell to the ground.