Chapter 10- Hold tight.

WOOOAAAHH! Long time no write. I'm so happy you guys are still interested in this story and I'm so sorry it's taken this long so only makes sense to give you a long chapter in return ... I will be updating again soon enjoy😜

Cheryl placed the helmet on her head mumbling "This better be worth the helmet hair" then she swung her leg over the motorcycle sitting on the back as Toni scooted forward, giving her room.
Her hands hovered close to Toni's hips. She hesitated then moved her hands to her shoulders continuing to hover.
Where does she ...hold?
What if she touches her and...
The battle in her head to fight off her thoughts was intense. TO try and stop taking something so generic as safety and making it such an awkward ordeal was becoming more and more difficult with every encounter she had with this girl.
She needed to just get over. Sge nebtally yelled at herself to just get over it. But right as she did that Toni looked back as if hearing the fight in her head.
At seeing the girls slight startled stance she smiled
"Hold tight" she smirked enjoying the fact a beautiful girl was currently occupying the space behind her on her motorcycle. She was about to take Cheryl on a wild ride and regardless of the rain, or the bitchiness or even the tense awkwardness this was gonna be fun.
"Ummm" Cheryl thought about it for a second suddenly very aware of what she was doing.
Toni turned back and reved her engine loudly. Cheryl's eyes widened and as the bike jolted forward she gripped onto Toni' s shoulders tightly.
She didn't move the bike any further just yet and turned to look at the redhead again
"You might wanna..." she dragged out the words grabbing her arms and slowly moving them to her hips "Hold onto me ..."she kept her hands on Cheryl's trapping her hands in place around her hips and arched her head to look at Cheryl "like this" her words slowed.
The blossom girl's breath hitched in her throat as she stared directly into the serpent girl's eyes not making any movement to remove her own hands from Tonis.
The rain still poured down on the two, Cheryl's arms wrapped around Tonis waste from behind while Toni kept her hands draped on top of hers. The two, looking at each other, lost for words just stayed like that, very still. Toni breathing heavily while Cheryl could hardly even take 1 breath without hyperventilating.

She caught herself ... she caught herself and stopped herself.

"Umm uhh" Cheryl literally shook her head as if trying to rattle her brain into thinking straight. She then pushed the girls hands off her and yelled "what are you doing?!"
Toni just chuckled a little and Cheryl's blatant avoidance of what was actually happening.
"Showing you how to not fall off and die obviously" Toni scoffed trying to hide the fact that she just wanted to see what it was like...having Cheryl's arms around her in a comforting way rather than in an I want to suffocate you way.
"As believable as that is do you really expect me to believe that you being a raging homo-" her defence was up and if Toni hadn't cut in when she did Cheryl knew she would immensely regret what would have come out.
"Woah! Chill out princess you want a ride or not" Toni didn't yell she knew why Cheryl would play that card she wasn't stupid.
"I'm-" Cheryl tried.

"No. I'm just" Toni didn't want seem starstruck that would ruin her entire badass persona she had going on.
"I'm just showing you how to hold on babe don't want you falling off... saftey first" she winked trying to lighten the mood but she also knew full well that the redhead would remain fired up because of it.
"Dont call me-" but before Cheryl could finish the sentence her face changed from shocked to scared as Toni turned and jolted forward on the bike again causing the red head to tightly grip the girls hips again.
One minute she's pulling away the next she couldn't be any closer to Toni how ... "inconvenient"for her.

"Now youre getting it" Toni sped off laughing  and as mad as Cheryl was she didn't mind accepting what was happening. I mean she's on a motorcycle... where is she gonna go. How unfortunate. Not.

As they drove Cheryl didn't loosen her grip, she daren't due to ..."saftey"
Toni breathed in the fresh air as her  speed increased.
They sped down a winding road the trees towering above them, almost creating a tunnel like shape for them to glide through.
The water spraying thier faces felt almost relaxing as they got closer and closer to thier destination.
They were content.

But as the rain continued to batter down Tonis wheels were starting to struggle along the slippery concrete.
She spotted some shelter in the forest next to the road and slowed down.
"I'm gonna pull over!" She yelled over the roar of the engine.
When she finally stopped the girls jumped off the motorbike and Toni started running towards the hut she could see. But when she trurned back to look at Cheryl shewas still stood by the bike.
"What are you doing let's go?!" She yelled over the rain, the rain that seemed to have gotten even heavier meaning it was harder to hear herself let alone the girl infront of her
"Yeah right! Where are you taking me?!" Cheryl yelled folding her arms and holding her ground.

"Out of the rain" she bounded towards Cheryl her hair and cloths sodden "Come on!" She tried again but the girl continued to be stubborn and uncooperative.
"Really?!" She carried on.
When Cheryl still didn't move Toni grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the woods.
"Get your hands off me you're crazy!" Cheryl frantically pulled back but her effort to release herself was to no avail
"Would you just look" Toni said pointing towards the hut.
"Get off me god I know it's hard to resist me but damn keep your hands to yourself!" She finally ripped her hand away.
"Get over yourself" Toni spat back. The trees began to shelter them from the rain and it became lighter on thier heads.

"Get over myself?! look at you with all your I'm so cool attitude and not caring vibe and look at me all-all" Cheryl's was now actually angry, very flustered and very angry and moved closer to Toni waving her arms around and point at her "all annoying and flirty and looking all all s-sexy and fuc-"
"I'm sorry what." Toni held her finger up to Cheryl who slightly stuttered even more before halting her words. She stopped. A dumbfounded expression covering her face.
Did she just?
Did she just say?
"Did you just say..."
"No."