Chapter 25- Closet Encounters

Cheryl took another look at Toni and immediately freaked out.
She was coming right towards her steam practically flying out her ears
What does she do
What does she do
What does she say
How does she act
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Cheryl knew she had been unfair to Toni but all day she had been fighting this insane inner battle with herself on how to even act around Toni let alone speak to her.
She was getting closer and closer and closer. After that class what was she suppose to do.
And she still didn't have a clue on what to say.
Closer
Her eyes went wide
Closer
She set her hands on the table ready to stand up
Closer
She looked directly into the snakes eyes.
She was here
...

And then she was gone.
What?
She felt a breeze as the girl passed her swiftly.
Cheryl blinked hard and watched as the girl stormed away. She turned to see Toni charging towards the cafeteria doors not once looking back at Cheryl after the intense eye contact they had just exchanged.
Cheryl was utterly confused. Totally and completely and utterly confused.

She looked around aimlessly trying to look for any sign that somebody was watching her.
The serpents had left her be, they knew better than to chase after Toni in these situations. She always preferred to be alone and then she would speak to the guys if she needed too which wasn't often.

Cheryl ignored the calls of her "friends" after she stood up and walked away. She tried to act as natural as possible, a swing in her step and a scowl on her face as she left the cafeteria in search of her secret... friend?

After walking through the halls for a good 5 minutes Cheryl stopped and audibly huffed. She couldnt have gone far and yet it seemed as though she had disappeared without a trace.
She leant backwards against a door and tilted her head to the sky cursing whichever God had given her these unacceptable feelings.
She closed her eyes for a second and began to feel like she was falling
... wait she was falling.
"Woah" he voice trembled put as she fell backwards.

The door had opened and she had stumbled backwards only to be gripped by her shirt and pulled into the closet by someone.
Her eyes went wide
"What the f-" but before she could finish her sentence she saw who it was ...Toni.

The girl immediately pushed her against the wall and almost crashed her lips onto hers but she didnt. Instead she pushed forward fast and then immediately stopped, breathing lightly on Cheryl's lips.
"I've been waiting to do this all day" she whispered before kissing her deeply.

Out of instinct Cheryl kissed back with the same amount of fiery passion.
Their hands gripped eachothers waste as though if they were to let go they would never feel that touch again.
But again Cheryls inner thoughts ruined the whole moment and she pushed Toni off of her slightly.
"What are you doing?" She asked shocked, her hands pressed against Toni's chest
"Nu-uh" was all Toni said pressing her body against Cheryl's and kissing her once again. And God Cheryl didnt even know why she was fighting this.

"Toni" Cheryl tried between kisses. If not to stop Toni atleast to make it seem like she was protesting for her own mind was telling her how wrong this was. So why did it feel so right?

Toni pulled away only to say "Cheryl" in a husky voice... and cheryl's knees went WEAK at the sound of Toni's raspy voice and breath falling onto her lips.
Her eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned in annoyance at her own inner thoughts before letting the serpents girl kiss her again.

Cheryl didnt realise how much she WANTED this, how much she NEEDED this. Her arms remained drooped over Toni's shoulders until the she began to kiss along cheryls jawline lightly pressing a trail along her cheek and down to her neck.

She then sucked lightly on the girls neck only picking up the pace when Cheryl moaned frantically.
It wasnt over yet though. Toni smiled against the girls neck taking a second to admire her work before going straight back to her lips and continuing the kiss
She trailed her hands down to Toni's hips.
As much as she liked Toni taking control she wasnt ready to let her take charge fully yet. She rolled them over so Toni's back was now against the wall and Cheryl was the one trailing kisses along Toni's neck before sucking a little less lightly than Toni did.
It was rough but hell did it feel good.

In-between moans Toni spoke "you ignore me all day, you're rude to me, youre infuriating" she tried to argue "I knew that wasnt how you really felt" she said. It was rather cocky but Toni couldnt help it. She knew Cheryl was pretending and it was frustrating to wait for this moment all day.
"Shut up" Cheryl said biting lightly on the girls skin.
"Ayyy easy tiger" Toni joked while Cheryl pulled away slightly only to whisper in her ear.
"Youre not the only snake that bites" she hummed.
"Fuck" Toni didnt understand why that sounded so incredibly hot. She didnt question it either.

After a minute of nothing but touching and kissing they finally pulled away. They're foreheads touched as they breathed heavily, looking deeply into eachothers eyes with pure lust radiating off they're bodies.
"Toni?" Cheryl finally broke the silence
"Yeah?" She asked between broken breaths.
"I- well - I act-atually don't know what to say" she admitted, stuttering stupidly.
Why? Just why?! This wasnt Cheryl this wasn't her! Why can't she just be normal around this girl.
It might be because she had just finished a heated makeout session with her or it could be her inner battle with her sexuality being furiously challenged by a hot, dark haired, badass goddess. Who knows?
But either way they couldn't just keep ending up in these situations where they make out then ignore eachother then flirt like crazy then hate eachother etc etc. It wasnt healthy.

"Yeah" Toni stepped back slightly causing cheryl to instinctively move forward. She liked the closeness it was comforting and being away from Toni was not an option right now.
Toni glanced up at Cheryl and smirked a little.
"You know that face is a lot more appealing than the one you had covering your features earlier" Cheryl said a little snippyness in her tone.

"Yeah I got a little-"
"Bitchy" the taller girl interrupted.
"I was going to say angry but okay" Toni  trailed her hand down Cheryl's arm to her hand and and led her towards the wooden stand so she could lean on it while she spoke to her.

"what are we doing" Cheryl sighed rather exasperated.
"Well I was making out with this insanely beautiful girl in a closet I dont know what you were doing" Toni said looking into Cheryl's eyes still lightly gripping her hand.
"Wow did you just give me a genuine compliment" Cheryl mocked shock before smiling.
It was a quick and harsh change of pace to what was happening a couple of minutes ago but it was really nice and they both enjoyed the time to control they're breathing and keep they're heartbeats under control.

"I did and I meant it" Toni said in a hushed voice "you are beautiful Cheryl"
"Woah" Cheryl had never felt this kind of comfort in anyone's words before.

Toni smiled at her.
"But that doesn't mean I forgive you for ignoring me all day" Toni said.
"I'm sorry" Cheryl tried to apologise but the other girl didn't seem to react much to it.
Considering Cheryl does not say sorry to just anyone she was almost offended. She had to remind herself about how serious the situation she was in is and that Toni was not just another pathetic peasant whom she was forced to be around.
Thier was no need to prove her  cold-heartedness because they were alone so she bit her tongue until Toni piped up
"No you're not" Toni sighed looking down.
"No I am i-"
"No" Toni stated blankly. "Youre not Cheryl, if you could do it over you would still do the same thing and don't pretend you wouldnt" Toni had to slow her anger down a bit
She straighten herself out to leave and said
"I'm sorry Cheryl I gotta go" and before the redhead could say another Toni had opened the door to leave.
How did she get here?! A minute ago it was great! It was soooo good! What happened?!
No.

Hey peoples, hope y'all enjoyed. Got rather carried away with this one, but thought you guys deserved a longer chapter aha.
Thank you guys.