Chapter 1- Woah...

One of my new favourite ships that I am obsessed with therefore I decided to write this story... hope you enjoy 😜

   "You need to relax Cheryl!" Veronica tried to calm the redheads fire.
"Calm down ...  Oh Ronnie don't you know that that is the worst thing you can say to me!" Her voice rose on every word as she paced frustrated with the news she had just gotten.

"They're just southsiders who have no school to go to isn't it a good thing that we're showing hospitality" The girl tried to reason.
But all Cheryll did was scoff
"Correction my dear confused friend" she said much more sweetly than was needed While lifting veronica's chin up with her index and middle finger "You are showing them hospitality while I will be showing them the door" she yelled again.

"Are you still going all Godzilla on the idea of southsiders at our school" Betty walked in putting air quotes over the word 'ruining'.
"I AM NOT GOING ALL GODZILLA" She snapped which didn't help her cause. After realising what she had done she just lifted her head up high
" I won't stand for this" she said assertively while crossing her arms.

"Then sit down Cheryl" she heard a voice bluntly say.

"Ah it's hobo Jones now I should definately listen" she spat sarcastically.

"Cheryl leave Jug alone" Betty said while greeting him with a quick kiss and sitting on the couch in the student lounge.

"Whatever little Miss Perfect it's not even Jug I'm worried about it's his other serpent buddies" she put her hands on her hips and looked at Jughead waiting for a reply.

"So your problem is with the serpents not... southsiders in general" he questioned with a 'wtf' look on his face.

"Now you're getting it"she rolled her eyes.
"We'll that sucks Cheryl cause if you got a problem with the serpents you got a problem with me" Jughead stood up and started to walk past Cheryl but stopped as he got to her
"And you don't want a problem with me" then he continued out the door angrily.

"Oh please" she scoffed again. She wasn't afraid of anyone or anything so why would she care about Jugheads empty threats.
"Jug...Jug!" Betty ran after him out the student lounge but Cheryl just ignored her.

Veronica, who had watched the entire scene unfold just stood up and said
"Why don't you just give them a chance Cheryl" she touched the pale girl's arm and smiled slightly "you might like them"
"Yeah sure" she spoke softly
"Wait really?" Veronica didn't think she was that convincing.

"No you gullible twit" she rose her voice substantially higher than before and rolled her eyes again. It seemed like all Cheryl did was roll her eyes and look down on people that they were all numb to it now.

"Cheryl! I thought we were friends" Veronica decided to make a scene anyway, after all she loved a bit of Drama. Eventhough the Leather jacket wearing Serpents were minutes away from stirring up trouble, she still had time.
"Oh we are I just can't stand the thought of Southside scum taking over our school" she shrugged, smiled then practically skipped away from her saying "speaking of..."
"Wow" Veronica said under her breath and ran after her.

*in the corridor*

"Sweet pea, Fangs, Toni" Jughead greeted his 'serpents buddies' as Cheryl liked to put it. "You know Betty" he motioned to his girlfriend proudly.
"Hey guys I was just thinking we could show you around since I'm on the ... well the only one... on the welcoming committee" she laughed a little and the gang just smiled.
Jughead kissed her on the head and pulled her in by her shoulders and laughed
"Hey I'm on it to now" and Betty smiled "because I have to be" he laughed as Betty slapped him
"Okay okay get a room" Toni laughed while Bughead rolled thier eyes.

"Okay okay move over peasants" and look at that. Cheryl pushed her way through to the southsiders and looked them up and down in disgust.
"Listen up trash!" The fiery haired girl stepped up a few steps to address them all and looked across the corridor.

Toni who was amongst the crowd smirked at the girl admiring her features. Hey she may have been called trash by her but a hot girl is a hot girl and Cheryl was HOT.

"I want you all to know I will not be welcoming you here we don't need some Southside scum ruining our just above average GPA" she yelled loud enough for them all to hear.
"Wanna say that to my face princess" Toni stepped up suddenly getting Angry.
"You don't wanna do that"Betty mumbled softly gripping Toni's arm
"Oh I do" she smiled devilishly then stepped forward to Cheryl causing Betty's arm to fall.

Cheryl seemed shocked ... astonished mostly but it wasn't because someone dared to stand up to her it was because of who the girl was, how she looked and how that made her feel. The red head looked her up and down and stepped forward pushing away her deviant thoughts as her mother would say.
"Yes actually I do Queen of the buskers" she moved closer to Toni as they both stared eachother down intensely.

"Try me bitch" Toni spoke slightly gulping at how close this fiery goddess was to her. Ew Toni shut the fuck up she being a bitch to you and your friends she scolded in her head continuing to stare at the redheads eyes.
Cheryl' s eyes widened
"Do you know who I am" she smiled sickeningly sweet like.
"No am I suppose to" Toni breathed. The corridor was filled with students looking at them waiting for the first move.
Cheryl grabbed the girls hand pulled it and Toni towards herself, looked her in the eyes while keeping a tight grip and whispered.
"Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl bombshell ... I do and say what I want when I want and I get what I want when I want. Don't get on my bad side snake" Thier faces were so close they could feel eachother breath and they still didn't let go of the death grip they had on eachothers hands.

"Not with me Cherry Blossom" Toni smirked again.

"Okay guys! Let's all just calm down" it was Archie of course being the peacemaker and seperating the two.

Both girls walked out of the corridor while others just mumbled about what had happened
"Alright listen up!" Veronica yelled. "Most of us here do want to make you feel welcome so..."
Veronica carried on telling them all about thier schedules etc
Meanwhile

"Fuck" Cheryl whispered taking a deep breath as she entered the locker room and sat down

Meanwhile
"Fuck" Toni whispered taking a deep breath while leaning on the bathroom sink.

Let me know if you guys want this story to continue or well ... happen. Because If so I will be writing chapters on a by weekly basis hopefully😜