3) Counsel Meeting

*Ritchie's pov*

Ok when I get here I see Lo'pho with two people and angel looking one and another with bit fluffy tails. The four me and Brandon meet ran over to them and they seem to have their own conversation.

"Hey Lo'pho." I said

"Hello Ritchie, Brandon. Allumos should be here soon with some more guests." Lo'pho said and right on que Allumos came in with three more people one of which took a running start. A girl with big fluffy tails and a boy with big fluffy tails, siblings I'm assuming.

All of them together made let's see, 9 people who all know each other some how. Allumos came over and talked with Lo'pho and Viper looked really unhappy he was I'm assuming glaring at the tailed girl.

"Where's Flurry?" I asked.

"Oh she said she wasn't able to attend because of small issues. I don't know what but she's not joining us. I think she's having Davis join us instead." Lo'pho said

"I see. It's almost like having a back up guild leader. Interesting." Brandon said and just like that Davis blinked in.

"Sorry if I'm late all Fluffy told me was to go to the counsel meeting for her. She wouldn't even get out of her room." Davis said.

"No worries." I said.

"Are we ready to go up?" Bryan asked and we all nodded. We went up and went to our respective stands.

"Alrighty I'm sure we all know what we are talking about." Lo'pho said and we nodded. This was going to be an interesting talk.

(A little earlier before the meeting)

-At La Carnival-

Jazz came in holding the baby and imideatly when to Flurry's room.

"Knock knock! Hey Flurry ya there!?" Jazz yelled which didn't make the baby happy so it started to slightly cry.

Flurry hearing both Jazz and now a baby cry immediately got up and ran over and quickly opened her door and took the baby from Jazz and gently rocked it. Her motherly instinct had kicked in and she was determined to keep this young one safe.

"Flurry?" Jazz said before getting cut off with a shh. After a moment Flurry took a deep breath

"Sorry about that. Mother instincts I geuss." Flurry said as the baby calmed down.

"Ya I can see that. Anyways I wanted to come to you about that baby. I don't know who it belongs to it just found it laying on the ground." Jazz said as Flurry sat down on her bed.

"Well you did a good thing by bringing them here I don't know if they would have survived if they were left alone." Flurry said before she looked over at the communication crystal.

She answered, but soon hung up. Flurry didn't want to leave the baby alone or take it to the meeting because she doesn't want to know how Ritchie will react. Probably asking questions without letting her talk, she doesn't want that.

Flurry got up and went and grabbed a bottle and milk. She warmed up the milk and hoped that this would work. It wasn't what she wanted to use but it had to do. When Flurry lifted the blanket a bit more her eyes widen at the sight

Beautiful gem like purple colored eyes, black and white half hair, little wings almost unnoticed under the blanket and little fluffy black with a white purple tipped ears.

Flurry stared for a moment before noticing that the little one was getting unhappy. She put the bottle up to the baby and let it drink. She hung out in her room Jazz had left and she had Davis take the meeting for her. She was going to make sure this baby was happy and healthy until she found it's parents.

(Present time)

*Lychee's pov*

It was nice to have everyone together. I haven't seen Bryan since the day he got married and I'm sure he still has a bit of soreness with me around but I'm hoping that will change if I talk to him. However, I might have to save that for another day since he seems upset about something he won't let Inpu tell people, Magnus seems to know but she's respecting boundaries which I'm not going to cross.

I watched everyone mingle around With each other and Cal soon went up on like a little second floor of this big building. Not really a second floor but I went up there as well.

"You good there neh bro?" I asked as Cal looked at me

"Ya I'm fine why do you ask?" Cal said before I wiped off a bit of his blood from his cheek.

"I geuss we can get a bandaid later." I said

"Oh right I forgot that was there." Cal said before he continued to talk. "Hey do you have any idea why Bryan's being sad and hiding something?"

"No idea it probably has something to do with why he wasn't around us for a whole year before he showed himself again. Then for another year you would see only Inpu or Bryan. Both were never together so it probably has something to do with watching something or.... Someone." I said as pieces clicked in.

How they managed it I don't know how but I'll have to say my congrats to them when they tell everyone else seeing as they want it secret right now.

"Oh!....oh....well then I didn't see that coming." Cal said putting pieces together.

"Keep it down I don't think they want people to know yet." I said and Cal nodded. Well then.

*Fto Davis's pov*

I went over to the platform where Flurry would normally stand and the meeting started.

"Ok so I have names from the group we encountered, what about you guys?" Ritchie said.

"All I know is that one of them is named Magnus otherwise that's it. She also has a sort of short temper when it comes to people she cares about." Allumos said as he looked at Viper

"I will admit she's good at fighting even with those tails." Viper said

"Oh so you upset her I'm assuming. Well I guess we got a little more information on them then you guys. He have names but we also know what they are." Lo'pho said

"What they are? What do you mean?" I asked

"The one named Bryan said that they are demigods." Lo'pho said

"Demigods? What's that?" Ritchie asked.

"I read about them in fairy tale books but their people who have a god for a parent. So they are related to gods of different kinds I think I still have the book in my library about the idea of demigods and what gods are out there." Bryan said

"So they're supposed to be like a fairy tale but they're actually real now because of the people down below us right now." Ritchie said

"Interesting I do have to say as soon as I saw them they had this aura that was completely different then normal." Allumos said.

"I sense magic off them a lot of them have magical energy greater or even equal to the guild leaders here." I said looking down.

"Well ain't that an interesting fact." Viper said

"So if they're demigods that must mean that the rifts that opened must be from their world in which case we need to figure out how to get a rift open so they can return back home. After all the don't belong here." Brandon said and Allumos sighed.

"I was thinking they came from a different continent but it makes a lot more sense if they came from another world." Allumos said before looking down at the ground.

"Well we are going to have to split them up. I say let them choose where they want to hangout and we'll figure things out more when we get to know them more." Brandon said and everyone nodded. This was going to be a long day.