34) Rifts to Camp?

*Ooo Davis's pov*

I had stayed back in the temporary home at Divinus Magia. My thoughts have been everywhere, ever since we got to this place after the first week my mind couldn't stop thinking about Mania.

I know she can take care of herself but, as a father I need to be there for Danny. He's my son and basically the same age as Artemis. Yes I know Artemis because Ricarro was talking about how cute he looked. Danny was with Mania's brother when this rift stuff happened but I'm sure by now Mania is taking care of him again.

I need to be there but I don't know how to leave. I slam my fist on the table accidentally waking up Momiji. My fist clenched as she walked over and stood next to me. I'm surprised that Ricarro is still asleep.

"Davis?"

"Ya Momiji?"

"Are you ok?"

"...no"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's really simple. I have a son to go back to."

"Oh? Oh!? You have a son!? Mania never introduced" Momiji said shocked

"Yup."

"So tell me about him how old? Is he cute? What's his name?"

Momiji lead me to the table and we sat down. She grabbed a glass of water and put it in front of me.

"Well he's 1, he's very adorable because he's my son and his name is Danny" I said proudly

"Oh so...mother is? Wait oooohhhh Mania must be a lucky woman." Momiji said poking my cheek

"Stop..." I said blushing and Momiji chuckled.

"Ya know since the rifts have been abnormal there's a 1 of 2 chance you'll end up back home." Momiji said

"What do you mean?"  I asked

"I have seen two different rifts I know for sure one of them leads back to camp but I can't remember which one" Momiji said tilting her head a little bit.

"Why exactly are you telling me this?" I asked

"Because you want to go home right? Plus last I saw Mania she missed you. A whole lot I think the thing that she would love the most right now is to be able to see your face to touch your cheek to make sure you actually in front of her." Momiji said her eyes were truly sincere.

"Well I guess.... Tell the bros I'll see them at camp." I said as I got up and opened the door and left.

I walked outside and down to the docks. I could see a bit of smoke and red from the city probably the attack that Lychee talked about.

I thought about how I was going to get to the city because that's were the rifts open up or at least the most common place the rifts open.

I closed my eyes and inhaled and then turned around and opened my eyes to see a rift. Before I could stop myself though I walked right through it.

*Momiji's pov*

I honestly shouldn't have told him, but I know how heartbroken Mania must be I know that feeling of being away from the person you love. I have Ricarro now and now that I know that Mania and Davis have a son I had to tell him.

I respect that he needs to be there for her. He needs to be there for his family. I'm sure Bryan and Inpu can say the same thing.

I smiled as I got up and walked back to Ricarro. I pulled up the blanket and went underneath, and as soon as I was under the blankets Ricarro hugged me.

"You think bro will ok?" Ricarro asked

"I'm sure he'll be ok. He needs to go back. I'm just worried about him going through the wrong rift." I said and Ricarro snuggled into me

"It'll be ok big bros strong." Ricarro said and I smiled as I hugged back.

He'll be ok I'm sure of it.

*Ooo Davis's pov*

It spat me out and I dislike that, well at least I landed in a bush. I got up and brushed myself off and then looked around. I was in a small forest next to a very big building and a dome looking thing. I started to walk and I found some stairs and started going down them. I passed by rows of houses.

It's was a very nice looking place. I soon got a good look of a city. Not Camp Oasis but still a very pretty place. I heard something and I saw a rift. I started walking to it because I don't know when another one will open.

I heard a voice and I looked over and saw someone with this visor thing. They wore black and red but before they could get close I left the rift pull me into it.

I closed my eyes and soon I felt myself falling. I opened my eye and realized I was falling, fortunately water was underneath me and I splashed in.

I held my breath as I got myself righted and I swam up. I inhaled as I got to the surface, and I looked around me to see that I was in the small lake like area next to the Greek pantheons small dock. Sun was setting so I swam over to the dock and climbed out of the water.

"Davis?"

I looked up and saw Kay. The Greek camp counselor I fully got up and held out my arms and smiled.

"What do you think there's only one of me after all." I said and Kay hugged me.

"Omg I'm so happy to finally see someone. You have a lot of explaining but first I believe there is someone you need to pick up before seeing your love." Kay said.

"I see so I need to pick up Danny." I said

"Yup... Mania's going to be overjoyed to see you again." Kay said before letting me go.

"Well get going don't leave your love waiting." Kay said and I thanked her and ran off.

It wasn't hard to pick up Danny I just hand a ear full from Mania's brother. Fortunately I was let go so I carried Danny who was asleep to Mania's home.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard some light shuffling and the door unlocking before Mania tiredly opened the door.

"Kay I thought you said you would give me a couple of day....s...." Mania trailed off as she looked at me.

"Can I come in and set Danny down before snugging you?" I asked

Mania moved and I walked in. I took her hand she since she was still shocked and I went downstairs. I set down Danny before looking at her. By now she had tears in her eyes ready to fall.

"Your not going to give me a hug?" I asked and she tackled me.

"You idiot do you realize how much I've missed you!?" He said in a loud whisper.

"I know I thought of you everyday I wasn't with you." I said and I leaned down and kissed her.

"Come on its starting to become night time and I'm tired." I said and Mania nodded as she lead me over to the bed.

She tossed me my pj which she got for me and me alone and I put them on before climbing onto the bed and laid down. I pulled over the covers and opened my arm and she came in and snuggled into my chest. I flipped the covers over and hugged her.

"I love you I'm sorry I left you." I said whipping away her remaining tears.

"I love you too. Just stay by my side, don't leave." She said

"I won't leave, and boy do I have a lot to tell in the morning." I said closing my eyes.

My chest felt so much warmer and I knew I was right where I belong. This is where I should have been this entire time. Here with my kid.

Here with my love.