30) Nad's Rage Against Roses

*Mario's pov*

I was walking with Nad going through the city. I'm trying to remember what exactly Nad is the demigod of I sighed in frustration and turned to him

"Ok what are you the demigod of?" I asked

"Oh I'm the son of Vadarr. He's the god of vengeance and silence." Nad said and I only sighed

"Great." I mumbled as we walked.

We soon came in contact with Flurry who are arguing with some random cloaked person.

"Flurry! I called put and she looked at me.

"Mario what are you doing here." She asked

"I'm just helping out clear the city of the demons that are running around" I said

"Hmm great." She said before glaring at the person.

"What?" They said

"I will make sure I strangle your neck." Flurry said

"How about we don't do that and brace for impact!" Nad yelled as a dragon came in and roared at us.

I held up my arm as I looked at the dragon. My heart pounded as adrenaline was coming into my veins.
This was a real dragon and one that wanted to kill us. Flurry and Nad what a fighting position but I'm pretty sure Nad is more defense then anyway. The other person looked calm as they pulled their hood back so I could see their face.

The dragon attacked us and I flung a bolder at it. Flurry used her plant magic to try to tie down the dragon but it wasn't working to well and that other guy had like some kind of light magic? I don't know. I took a deep breath and roared at the dragon but despite this the dragon swung it's huge claws at us. It took a lot of hits to make get it pushed back.

Flurry took some time to do this dice roll thing and because of that she gained water abilities. I dodged another swing from the dragon but unfortunately it passed me and was heading straight for Flurry.

"Flurry!" I yelled and claw made contact with something.

The dust settled down just enough to show that the claw had been completely stopped and was being held? I then realized it was Nad. Nad stepped back holding the claw and then while yell roaring, he lifted up the entire dragon and swung it over his shoulder making it land on its back.

Nad huffed as he looked at the dragon. Before stepping back. He then jumped up like supper high and when he came down he came down right onto the dragon. The dragon let out a painful roar and Nad grabbed it jaw and pulled at it forcing it's mouth open

"Attack it!" He yelled while straining to keep it's mouth open

"Alright all at once ready!? One! Two! Three!" I yelled before letting out a dragons roar into the dragons mouth Flurry sent like a water spear and the other guy which Flurry's got a serious bad attitude twords sent a beam into the combined attack. Nad shut the dragons mouth and the dragons muffled roars where heard before it went limp. Nad huffed as he I guess started to calm down. I was breathing heavily and the adrenaline wasn't helping me out. Flurry and the other guy where also breathing heavily as they calmed down.

"Jeez that was a tough fight" I said

"Indeed although I must say you have some tremendous amount of strength." The hooded man said looking at Nad

"Huh? Wait... Oh god..." Nad said looking at the dragon.

"Are you not proud?" The man asked

"Well I'm glad you guys are safe but I didn't hurt anyone did I? Please tell me I didn't hurt any of you." Nad had such a worried tone

"You didn't, calm down." I reassured

"Oh thank god." Nad sigh before a crashing noise came from one of the buildings and someone came blasting through the wall of a house.

"What was that?" Flurry asked before a figure showed up. He laughed in the most horrible way.

"Well well well. Looks like we have an audience." The person said. They were purple and had these giant purple green wings there eyes also a green color.

"So Bryan what are you going to do now huh?"

*Seductive Rose's pov*

I chuckled as I looked at the small group of people. Bryan got up after what I said and Artemis had cried himself to sleep which is nice because now I don't have to listen to him cry.

"Rose. Give back Artemis!" Bryan yelled flying up to me grabbing my shoulders and I fall backwards.

I grab Bryan's wing and grip it harshly I smiled happily as I heard a satisfying crack and Bryan screamed out in pain. I kicked him off me and I brushed myself off because realizing that my arm felt lighter.

I looked down to see the child missing. I growled as I looked over at Bryan who was holding Artemis tightly in his grasps he used his own body to protect the child and I watched as one of the people from the sides ran over to Bryan. I summoned a dark orb and threw it at the female and it hit her knocking her back.

"Flurry!" Bryan yelled

"You bastard!" I heard someone else yell before I blocked an attack. My eyes moved to the dirt speck and I struck him with black lightning. He cried out in a bit of pain before I moved just in time to avoid an attack from a very angry nordic.

"Oh look at you all angry is it because I'm attacking an innocent child? Is it because I broke your friends wing? Or is it because I struck down two people who shouldn't be involved with this. Ya know your pathetic, can't even act soon enough to help people." I said shaking my head.

Yes I'm fully aware of what I'm doing, but I've only heard of this rage I want it to be set free I want it to cause damage to those people around him. I want to see the strength of the Nordic of vengeance. Chaos I have seen because of Set and I've seen death but vengeance I have not seen. I mocked him a bit more and I could hear Bryan yelling at Nad to not listen to me and so I decided to try to pull the final straw.

"Oh shut up Aphrodite." I said before looking at Nad.

"Heh. you scared? Oh come on its not like you haven't killed someone before. What didn't you kill someone close to you? Oh I know you hurt some close to you are they scared of you do they hate you? I know I would. Especially to a monster like you." I said and I watched Nad look down

The ground trembled before Nad yelled out in rage. He grew twice his size and black and orange like armor appeared on him. He growled at me before attacking. His fist smashed down and broke the whole side of the building. I laughed as I skipped down to the roads. Nad slowly stomped twords me and Bryan was yelling at Nad to snap out of it. I picked up a piece of glass and threw it at Bryan. It hit him but it also cut the top of Artemis's nose.

The baby cried again and I looked back at Nad just as he swung his fists. He smashed his fist into my stomach and launched me into the air. I flapped my wings frantically gaining control before coughing a lot.

Damn that hurt.

I looked at the angry Nordic and I chuckled before laughing.

"Have fun with him!" I yelled before flying out of view. I'll get the child another time.