59) Control Over Rifts

*Viper's pov*

God This whole thing had just been a bad ride of stuff. Fortunately I have my magic despite the fact that the world we are in is magicless. However I think it's cool here I'm not going to say it but it's cool here and actually really quiet but I think this would be more enjoyable if Kay was here. Inpu brought us to two big rift portals and both of them had signs next to them. One said, Magic Filled World and the other said, Human World With Powers.

"That's a strange way of labeling things." Allumos said

"It's a dumb way of labeling things." I said

"Well at least we know where they go. If this is a human world where humans have powers then we won't stick out like a sore thumb." Inpu said

"Well here it is. Umm maybe watch out for the fall or anything so be prepared." Inpu said and Inmo ran in first yelling.

"Ok.... Let's go get Bryan, Artemis." Inpu said and he jumped in.

"Alright I'm going." I said and I jumped through.

The next thing I know I fall face first into a bed. I look around and I see I'm in Allumos's room. I get up and move just in time to avoid Kit falling onto me. I move out of the room not wanting to deal with all those people and I sighed as I came to my room. An adventure and a half that I absolutely hated it but I guess it wasn't bad when we got to the camp place. I could at least see there. I'm assuming rifts only get you to one place and another it doesn't do anything to your physical body.

"You ok Viper?" Jasper asked

"I'll be fine. I'll probably go see Kay later today but all this going to rest because stuff had made me tired and it doesn't help that I was with a bunch of Divinus Magia people around me." I said

"Sorry I wasn't able to be of assistance when we got to that magicless world." Jasper said

"Not your fault." I said closing my eyes

"I'll let you to rest then." Jasper said and I nodded.

That was actually fun.

*Ooo Bryan's pov*

I was hanging out with other me and Jakey when all of the suddenly Magnus came rushing in.

"Bryan! They're back!" Magnus yelled and my eyes widened when I saw a very familiar red and gold clothed individual and a small bubbly baby.

"INPU!" I cried getting up and running to him grabbing Artemis before tightly hugging Inpu. I nuzzled Artemis and he giggled in delight. Tears began to run down my eyes and I hugged Inpu again letting Magnus take and hold Artemis.

"I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise, but I have a whole adventure to tell you if you tell me what has been happening here." Inpu said and I nodded.

"Oh look at them. They are so adorable." Jakey said and is looked at the couple.

"You two are as well." I said and Jakey blushed and looked away.

"Wait.... Did I miss a wedding?" Inpu asked and I almost laughed.

"Yes yes you did. Probably would have been the worst one in history if I hadn't come in and made it a proper wedding." I said with pride.

"That's my bubby." Inpu said hugging me from behind and I relaxed when his arms came around me. I absolutely don't regret loving this man.

"Well Jakey, Bryan, thank you for having me here today but I have some catching up to do with my husband. Enjoy your future together." I said and I waved bye as I grabbed Inpu's hand as we walked. I was oblivious to what was going to happen soon.

*Xylo's pov*

Nad's left for his own adventure I have Riccaro and Lychee with me and I was about to leave when all of the suddenly Oakley came up to me.

"Hi! Ok do you know where the rest of the guild is?" Oakley asked

"Umm no?" I said and he looked down.

"Oh." He looked down slightly sad

"Is there something you wanted?" Lychee asked

"Well ya. I learned how to make a spicy soup and I wanted people to try it." Oakley said and I thought about it. I was going to object but Riccaro spoke up.

"I want spicy soup! That sound good." He said and Lychee sighed.

"Sure why not." Lychee said shrugging

"If they are staying I guess I am as well." I said

"Thank you so much you guys. Ok I'm going to go and find the others and tell them. In five days I'll make it for the entire guild!" Oakley said before running off.

"Wow energetic kid." I looked over and saw Cal.

"Oh hey you came through." I said and Cal nodded.

"I just have this odd feeling that even though I've done a lot here there are some loose ends I want to tie up." Cal said

"I see well then I guess we are all staying together. Momiji is currently at La Carnival hanging out with Flurry. As Riccaro calls it girls time." I said and Riccaro nodded a lot.

"I see well it's good she's having fun." Cal said

"Yup nothing bad will happen!" Riccaro said and I looked at him

"Now that you've said it something is going to happen. Thanks." Lychee said walking away.

"What- what do you mean!?" Riccaro said running after Lychee.

"Well that was something." I said

"Yup. Anyways I'm going to go out and about. I want to see Atlantide maybe get a good look around before we fully leave after five days." Cal said and I nodded.

"Sounds good. See ya later Cal."