64) S Class Trial's

*3rd person*

Everyone in the guild was now eyeing Ritchie and Devin. Devin was just a nervous blushing mess and Ritchie had a blush on his face but he remained cool as he brought both his and Devin's hands from underneath the table. People gasped as they understood what this met.

"Omg your dating!" Blake practically yelled

"Yes yes we are." Ritchie said and Devin looked down. He was a red all over the face by then. Brandon chuckled at this before everyone was dismissed. The next day would be an exciting day for all of them. The S Class Trails.

*Mario's pov*

I sighed as I sat there in my seat. Everyone was gathered again and I looked over and saw that Plant had a leftover bowl of soup from the day before. David was smiling with excitement and Lucas was relaxed next to him as Ritchie, Brandon, and Devin stood at the front. Now that we all know that Devin and Ritchie are dating people are just eager to watch our guild leader show love and affection to Devin. I personally wanna know who confessed to who because if it was Devin then I can see it. Ritchie, no offense, I don't think he has it in him to do that.

"Alright. Are you all ready for the S class trails that we partake in this year?" Brandon asked and I yelled ya while Kit gave a woo and Blake just quietly said ya.

"Well then shall we head to the ship?" Ritchie asked.

"Um what ship? I'm pretty sure Inmo signed the paperwork to get rid of it." I said

"I'm sorry!" Inmo yelled. I sighed as I remembered that Inmo's arms were once broken after the whole dragons came to Atlantide thing but he got them healed up by Bryan not long ago well I guess he'll be needing them for the trails today.

"No." Lucas said looking at Brandon and Ritchie.

"Yup. We are taking that ship." I thought for a month and then It clicked. Miss P's ship. I looked over at David's and Lucas's horror faces as they groaned.

"Come on raindrop." David groaned grabbing Lucas

"Hey you too. Your going to suffer with me." Lucas said grabbing him back

"What happened?" Blake asked.

"Nothing!" Both of them yelled

"I feel like I'm missing out on something." Blake said

"We're going to be taking Miss P's ship, but before we go we have some guests that will be joining us for the trials." Ritchie said

"Who are they?" Inmo asked

"We'll see for yourself." Ritchie said as Michael, Cal, and Lychee walked in.

"Cal! Lychee!" Inmo yelled getting up and ran over to them and they gave each other hugs before Inmo sat down on the barrel again and Cal and Lychee both sat on separate barrels. Devin and Michael hugged each other and stood next to each other.

"Michael will be participating in the S class trails as one of the trails. Cal and Lychee wanted to come because they wanted to see what we could do." Brandon said and Cal looked extremely excited.

"Ok is it just me or does Devin and Michael look like brothers." Inmo said and we all looked at them and Michael gave a cough.

"That's because we are brothers." Michael said and I saw some slight worry on Ritchie's face on that.

"Wait what? Well I can see it, short stack with Devin." David laughed

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that so that I don't have to strangle you." Michael said in a threatening voice

"Anyways-" Ritchie was about to continue when Michael grabbed Ritchie and pulled him down slightly.

"Hurt my brother and I hurt you ok." Michael muttered loudly with a dead look and Ritchie nodded before being let go.

"I will beat him up he he tries anything." Michael said to Devin

"Michael I don't think that was needed." Devin said as Ritchie fixed himself.

"Anyways. Let get going we have a trail to start!" Ritchie and Lucas got up and grabbed David and David screamed for a moment before getting up and walked next to Lucas sulking.

"Like I said your suffering with me."

*Brandon's pov*

Well I'll give you a short of what's been happening ever since we got to the island. The sacred island of Divinus Magia, given to us by Bjorn before he heroically passed away. We got to the island. Lucas was the one that got the engine running and he stayed in the water for a bit to recharge before Ritchie made all of them except me, Devin, Michael, and the demigods, run to the maze trail. The last one there would have to play dodge the lightning bolt.

Lychee took my offer of going with us straight to the maze and Devin and Michael fast traveled. Ritchie storm blinked and Cal said he had his way of getting there before disappearing which scared me a little bit considering that he was just gone and I didn't feel him move or anything. When we got there Cal was already there his head resting on the wood as his eyes were closed.

"Is he asleep?" I asked

"He's half asleep. He said something about him going that large of a distance with that power." Michael said as Devin leaned on Ritchie. I smiled as Ritchie looked over and smiled at Devin. He honestly deserves this. He needs someone to keep him on track. I looked down and saw that there was a glass of tea in front of me.

"Thank you." I said as Lychee sat down and put of nowhere pulled out a couple of oranges and gently placed them on Cal's head. Cal didn't move once and Lychee chuckles.

"I can see why the Asian pantheon likes doing this. It's like a fun balance game." Lychee said grabbing a cup of tea.

"Well now all we have to do is wait am I correct?" I said and Ritchie nodded. This was going to be a fun trail for everyone