25) Crushes and Terror

*Devin's pov*

It's actually quite relaxing. Just having a cup of tea while chatting with Momiji. The guild has come back by now and I'm just calming down from all those exciting matches. The rest of the guild was also relaxing but I could never shake off this feeling that something was going to happen. Momiji served herself another cup of tea before Xylo came. Yes I took the opportunity to learn all of the demigods names and what they look like so I know who's who.

"So Momiji I don't mean to be rude but what is it like in your world?" I asked

"Huh? Oh well all the demigods you see are all staying at their own place or are living in Camp Oasis. Camp is a place hidden from normal humans because it would be a disaster if humans found out we where real and I don't think humans can ever survive the events we do." Momiji said

"May I ask what kind of events if it's not much of a bother" I asked

"I-...events 2 years ago was a bit harsher, but then again I also met the love of my life." Momiji said

"Ricarro right?" I said

"Yes Ricarro, he's a child but I love so much." Momiji said

"I mean I can understand a bit." I said

"Oh? You have a crush or something?" Momiji said shifting moods

"W-well....no...maybe....yes." I said reluctantly and Momiji gasp in delight.

"Oh tell tell tell I promise not to tell and I keep my promises." Momiji said

"You promise?" I asked

"I swear" Momiji said and I sighed.

"It's Ritchie. I have a crush on Ritchie." I said blushing a slight bit.

"Oh the guild leader? Well you got yourself a big fish there." Momiji said

"I know I know, but I think he only sees me as a friend though and I can understand because he's a busy person." I said twirling my finger around the rim of my cup before getting another glass.

"Hmm just give him a bit more time maybe find a way to make it a bit more apparent that you like him but don't be pushy" Momiji said

"Ok. You know your a nice person to talk to has anyone told you that?" I said and before Momiji could respond a guild meeting was called.

"Oh sorry have to go now. Bye Momiji hope we can have tea again together." I said before getting up and leaving.

As I left Ricarro ran past me and I looked behind me to see him and Momiji hugging. Most likely a moment together after all.

When I got there I saw that most of the guild had assembled but Ritchie and Brandon weren't there.

"Waits where's the guild leaders?" I asked

Ritchie and Brandon both then came in, and they brought Michael who I ran over to and gave a hug to.

"Alright as you may know there was a light in Atlantide, and we have figured out what it is." Ritchie said

"Wait what?"

*Few hours earlier*

*Davis's pov*

I kept my mouth closed. I kept it shut and quiet as much as possible. Demon King? More like Ritchie that has a power which the guild leader pale in comparison to. The Demigods have like half, maybe a bit more power as the Demon King Ritchie but their aura's were never as blood thirsty as this.

As soon as he left I blinked away. I blinked to the top and I hear some people. I hear someone yell come out and I take a moment to adjust before realizing it's Future Pat, Allumos, Brandon, and Ritchie.

"I'm Davis" I said the Pat just to get him to shut up.

"Davis what's going on?" Ritchie said getting closer

"Hey back up." I said

"What do you mean back up?" Ritchie asked

"What did you learn back at the docks." I quickly asked shaky

"I- you already know you where." Ritchie pointed out with an annoyed look

"I want to hear it." I demanded with a hard look and Ritchie sighed

"I have a son" he said and I sighed coming over to them

"You have a what!?" Allumos quickly turned too Ritchie with a shocked look

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Brandon crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow

"Ok but first Davis right? Can you please tell us what is going on." Pat asked

"There's a giant portal just sitting under the city and it's active. I also saw I don't know how else to explain this besides  saying I saw Ritchie. A Ritchie came out of the portal but he had like lighter hair and he has this horn on his head." I said explaining what I could. My heart still had yet to calm down so I took a couple of breaths.

"There's a what!?" Ritchie said and I just blocked out everything else I was still a bit shocked and I really wanted to get away from the overwhelming power I hated it.

"Hey Davis can you show us where this place is?" Ritchie asked and I looked at him

"Sure" I said but I kinda regret that I could have just given directions.

We walked talking about the possibilities that were at stake now and when we got there we talked about how we could shut down the portal. Well after we looked at it in awe for a moment, however our plans where lived short as other Ritchie, yes I know there are multiples of him how, came. It's very simple to explain the rest. Allumos tried to fight him, Future Pat died taking a hit, we all got choked almost to death and only nearly escaped with Michael's help.

We had gone separate ways after calming Allumos down who wanted to kill future Ritchie. Yup that's right Future Pat died by the same person that killed everyone else in his world.

So we're  dealing with a future version of Ritchie who built Divinus Magia alone, he killed Brandon who apparently went Jupiter early and took Jupiter and fused it with himself so now he's just super fucking powerful.

"We'll have a guild leader meeting as soon as possible" That's what Ritchie said before I left.

I'm not a guild leader so there's no point in me being around. I sighed as I walked but I was stopped.

"Davis we need you to be there as well. Your a major whiteness and you know how powerful he is, we need your voice in this." Ritchie said. I'm assuming he storm blinked to me.

"....fine" I said before we both storm blinked.

This was going to be a long night and I have a feeling this is probably not the worst of it.