35) What!?

*Brandon's pov*

Ok simple way of looking at the current situation at hand, Inmo's apparently a reincarnation of a demigod, Xylo and Magnus sent Nad to the Greek underworld, my brother is most likely heading over to find his other self and also there's a person that is evil and from the demigod world.

I sighed as I went off to find my brother. Xylo decided he would come just in case and to be honest I really don't want him involved but at the same time it's a bit comforting to know that we have backup help. Kit left with Nix to head back to the guild while killing off the demons around, and Allumos which, Nix calls little Allo, went his own way to see if he could take down a few more dragons.

I flew up and landed on a build and looked around before seeing a lightning flash in the sky. I smiled as I went in the direction of my brother I'm sure Xylo saw me but I was faster getting there then he was. I kicked the demon king in the back of the head before landing next to my brother.

"Hello brother nice to see your doing good." I said

"Hello. Nice to see you too brother." Ritchie said and I looked at the demon king. D.R that's what I'll call him, Demon Ritchie

"I see calling for back up which is your brother. Heh well I guess I have the pleasure of beating both of you. I'll show you the power of the demons!" D.R yelled giving a big smile as he launched an attack.

It was basically an all out brawl, a fight that went for a little bit but I know that D.R was just messing with us every now and then taking it seriously but it makes me angry knowing he's not taking us seriously. I huffed as I looked at D.R we got a few scratches on him when I heard footsteps behind me from the left hand side and I looked up to my brother and then I saw Xylo running over to us.

"Brandon! Ritchie!" Xylo yelled getting to us.

"What are you doing here!? You shouldn't be involved with this." Ritchie yelled

"Ya well I am now." Xylo grinned holding his book ready

"So where's the enemy?" Xylo asked and I pointed at D.R. I watched his eyes widened before he semi panicked.

"Xylo?"

*Xylo's pov*

Oh no. No no no no nope. Not this shit again. I looked at Ritchie, no, Demon and my panic rose.

"No. Absolutely not I'm not dealing with this shit again!" I yelled before grabbing Ritchie.

"You keep away from my son we aren't doing this whole you possessing shit. Not again" I said walking twords the bridge.

"Hey put me down!" Ritchie said and Brandon ran over to me.

"Xylo what do you mean again!?" Brandon asked trying to get Ritchie out of my grasps but I had a solid grip.

"First it's Ricarro and Set now you and this thing?" I said

"I am not a thing I'm the demon king!" Demon Ritchie or whatever growled

"Pfft you a demon king if anything Lychee's more of a demon then you are." I said

"Lychee?" Demon said

"Ya he's talking about me." Lychee said coming up from one of the sides. He must have followed me.

"A little red squirt like you? Ha laughable." Demon said

"Wanna try me?" Lychee said pulling out his scythe while Apate showed up next to him.

"Are we going to kill him? I would like that he stinks of fakeness and I hate it." Apate said

"You calling me a fake!? No I'm the real deal!" Demon yelled

"You know what else is the real deal? An angry Nordic who is currently looking for something to release anger out on." I said

"You going to bring him back?" Lychee asked

"Yes I am. Don't worry I'll be prepared to send him back." I said dropping Ritchie

"Hey!" He yelled

"Brother you ok?" Brandon asked

"Ya I'm fine but... Did he just call me his son?" Ritchie asked

"We should talk to him about that later." Brandon said

I chanted a few words and a portal opened and I heard the growling of an angry Nordic. I got down on my knees and yelled out for Nad.

"Ouch! Nad! That person with the single horn on their head hurt me! Get revenge!" I yelled. Yes I know this is a terrible idea but surprisingly it worked Nad looked at me then at demon and he roared.

Nad charged and smashed demon into the ground and whacked him a couple of time before he got pushed back harshly which surprised me. Even Inpu couldn't push him back. I watched as the fight went on for a bit and Lychee came over to me.

"Send him back I want to make a few hits on him but I feel like he would hit me." Lychee said and I sighed as I began to summon the underworld portal. However Nad stepped away. This wasn't going to work.

"Take care of Ritchie and Brandon!" I yelled getting up. I ran over and stepped in front of Demon Ritchie and I looked at Nad I ran up to him and grabbed him and tried to push him which didn't work out to well so I called the underworld straight to me. I fell in with Nad and I let go of him and I saw Hades army already around. I got up and moved away before getting grabbed.

"Xylo why did you bring him here?" I looked at my father.

"Because he needs to calm down look I promise I'll take him back as soon as he's tired himself out it'll only be a couple of days!" I tried to reasons with my dad, Hades god of the underworld, of course he's not happy.

"Heh. Fine but we get to chain him down so he doesn't cause to much damage." Dad said

"What kind of chains?" I asked and Hades snapped his fingers.

Chains came out of the ground and latched onto Nad's ankles and wrists and pulled him down to the ground. Nad roared as he was brought down to his knees and his arms shackled above him.

"He won't be moving now. I expected you to check in so you can take your friend here back before I decide it's a good idea to keep him here and claim his soul. After all he killed off many soldiers I'm mad at him." Dad said

"Ya know that's fair but I will most definitely check up." I reasoned really wanting to get back

"Good, back you go." Dad said and he tossed me through one of the portals.

I got spat out and I looked around to see all of the guilds gathered together.

"Umm....how long has it been and hi."