21) Grand Magic Games Begin!

*3rd person*

It had been decided. The people fighting had been chosen, people all across Atlantide came and sat as the GMG was beginning. Miss P announced everything and even a few Demigods came to watch. The only demigods that didn't come where Nad, Cal, Bryan, Inpu, and Momiji. Momiji encourage Ricarro to go with Davis and Lychee and that's why he's over there right now.

However unlike the demigods the mages of Atlantide where on alert. The presence that Pat had followed happened to be a future version of himself coming to give them a warning and Ritchie has still yet to find a actual person that he was following.

The future Pat came with a warning that someone called the demon king would come over and try to take over this worlds Atlantide. The reason why Cal wasn't at the GMG was because Khonsu took him into the corridor of time to ask him something and depending on the answer he got would be shown something.

Bryan and Inpu didn't go because they where more focused on taking care of Artemis and Inpu insisted they they didn't go. Nad didn't go because he knew if he watched them fight he might accidentally get angry and attack ruining the event because he didn't want to see his friends hurt.

Future Pat had a lot of hope for this world. He had met a few Demigods and he said that he had never seen them before and since they where half gods they had a lot of strength with them. This made Pat feel a bit more hopeful.

*Future Pat's pov*

I was walking around doing a patrol of sorts. I had at least some hope for this timeline but I have to question how these Demigods got here. I know they mentioned rifts but still why their world of all things and why them. I took a deep breath before I felt a tug at the pant leg.

I look down to see a child. They had white and black half and half hair with ears, wings, and a tail. The child grabbed my pant leg as it attempted to stand up and failed. I look around before picking up the child.

"Hello there little guy what are you doing here?" I asked but I know I won't get an answer

"Just wandering around because I'm a little munchkin." I heard a voice say and the baby giggled as I looked up at an angel walking over

"Artemis. That's his name" the man said and I looked at the baby.

"He's yours?" I asked.

"He is. My name's Bryan I'm the son of Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty." Bryan said introducing himself to me.

"Patrick O'Connor, but I'm from the future." I said and Bryan nodded.

"I see not too complicated yet." Bryan said taking Artemis into his arms.

"Who's your other half?" I asked.

"Oh Inpu? He's off in that direction talking with Xylo. Both of children of death. Inpu son of Anubis and Xylo is son of Hades." Bryan said

"So different death parents?" I asked and Bryan nodded.

It felt weird talking to Bryan because I know Bryan from the protectors but this Bryan looked completely different from this worlds Bryan.

"Well I should get going it was nice to meet you Pat." Bryan said

"Ya same and take care of the little one I don't know if you heard the news but-" I didn't continue

"I heard from this times Pat. He made sure to give us a very good explanation from your explanation so we can protect Artemis if it comes to that." Bryan said nodding

Every demigod I have meet has been really understanding. I kinda wanna know what they've been through to trust me. I can understand this world me and the guilds. I'm from the future and both Ritchie and other me have felt presence so that makes sense.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I continued to walk. I took a small detour a bit aways from the stadium since cheers of the people where loud and from the sound of it Bryan and Lucas are facing off against each other. I came to a fountain it was quite and I looked around before seeing someone looking around for a bit before seeing me.

"Ah....how long have you been there?" They asked

"Just arrived. What are you doing." I asked

"Umm my own thing?" They said with a shrug.

"Ok who are you?" I asked

"Oh me? My name's Cal." Cal said

"Ok well my name's-" I was cut off by Cal

"Future Pat O'Connor. I know Khonsu showed me who you where. I'm sorry for what happened to you it must be really difficult." Cal said and I just stared at him

"You know what happened?" I asked

"I know quite a few things. Sorry I should fully introduce. My name's Cal I'm the reincarnation of Khonsu god of the moon. I can control time and see timelines to a limit though" Cal said reintroducing himself.

"You. You can see timelines?"