23) Time and Timelines

*3rd person*

(Takes place the night before the GMG begins.)

Cal stretched as he finished finally getting Ricarro to bed. Lychee and Davis where a bit easier for him to handle but Ricarro was off the walls. Cal sighed as he gave a thumbs up to Momiji who had Ricarro snuggled next to her.

"Now you go to sleep yourself. I'm watching you Cal." Momiji said in a voice low enough so that Cal could hear but didn't wake up Ricarro

"I will Momiji and take care alright." Cal said heading upstairs. As soon as Cal fell asleep he found himself in the Corridor of Time with Khonsu who was looking at a semi large hourglass. It was bigger then the ones all around that's for sure.

"Cal. I have a question for you. How much do you care about these people here in this world and if you could change some of their fates would you?" Khonsu asked turning looking straight at Cal.

"Well I...."

*Cal's pov*

I started but stopped. I thought about it. There's a lot of people here that I have formed close bonds with and I love each and everyone of them. If I could change their fate would I? I mean, wait unless this is some kind of trick question which case I need to think about it long and hard. Then it came to me. I looked up at Khonsu getting off the ground I walked over to him.

"That depends. How much would it affect this timeline and is it worth it?" I asked Khonsu who raised an eye brow at me and smiled.

"An interesting response. I didn't think you would actually have a come back to my question. Alright there are two people you can choose. Left is the fate of the future version of Patrick or the right the fate of Micheal the mage of Grimshade." Khonsu said

"I can only pick one also what do you mean a future Patrick?" I asked

"There's a future version of Pat from a different timeline who is trying to prevent a certain event from happen from his world." Khonsu explained simply.

"I see." I said looking down before looking twords the right

I walked over to the right and touched the glowing white panel preparing myself for something as my eyes glowed and I felt myself pass out only for a moment. After that moment I came back. My eye was glowing and my arm had the galaxy look to it, but soon it went away and I looked at Khonsu.

"Is there a way to get his emotions back?" I asked

"That's a good question. Find out yourself." Khonsu said and I got a bit irritated. Of course he wouldn't tell me.

"Fine is that all?" I said but Khonsu stopped me and put me next to another glowing spot and made me touch it.

When I opened my eyes all I could see was destruction. The laugher of someone and then Patrick. Looks like he isn't with Allumos and he was firing his gun at demons. Someone else was working on something and soon a portal opened. The person which I recognized as Jakey yelled at Pat and Pat went through.

The portal closed and Jakey looked at the demons. I didn't get to see the rest. Khonsu was right next to me.

"This is Future Pats timeline. It's completely destroyed so you made the right decision of seeing Michael's future. Pat even though he's here can't stay he would have to return back to his timeline and I think it's better if he met his fate here then suffer there." Khonsu said

"He going to die isn't he." I said before we both came out of the vision. My eye again was glowing as Khonsu put his hand on the side of my face.

"Your smart Cal. Now I wish you luck. I'll be around just-" I cut him off

"Just don't expect you too help ya I know you gods never like telling the straight answer." I said and Khonsu chuckled.

"See you later Cal." Khonsu huffed removing his hand and I woke up.

It was mid-day and Lychee was sitting on top of me while eating something. Which by the way scared the crap out of me.

"LYCHEE!!!!"