11) Devil's Tongue, Doom, and Rose

*Monty's pov*

I don't know what it is and I don't like it one bit. Although that idiot seems to like it quite a bit. Mori stayed away from it and called it strange.

"I wonder if it will step on me. hmm" Zaine said staring at the purple man with giant wings.

"He gives off a weird aura and its unsettling." Mori said

"That's new even for you to say." I said

"Not my fault that this one gives me a a bad feeling." Mori said as Zaine poked them

His arm shot out and grabbed Zaine and it squeezed his arm as they got up groaning in a way that sounded inhuman.

"Don't fucking touch me." It growled stareing at Zaine with their toxic green eyes.

"O-ok." Zaine stuttered backing up.

"I have never seen you scared like that." I said

"I agree with Mori on this, and I don't like him. I'd rather have dirt dragon step on me then them." Zaine said which shocked be because from what I heard from Mori, Zaine hated Mario cavern dragon slayer of Divinus Magia.

"That's strange coming from you." Mori said

"Where the hell am I? This definitely isn't my realm and it certainly doesn't look like Camp Oasis." The man said before a chuckle back from above us.

"Oh that's because we are in a whole nother world." A man floating above us said. He had black wings and armor on his arms.

"Oh hello Drannus, and what do you mean other world." The person said to the other person I geuss his name it Drannus.

"Oh rifts opened and we got sucked into them and thrown into this world. These three just so happen to be people from this world, but I do have to say I like it here a bit. From what I've seen within that little city people are excepting of our....looks." Drannus said

"Interesting. I'm assuming deities from the camp also got sucked in." The person said

"Yes but here's a little fact that may be of interest to you, but I'll only tell if you do a small favor for me. What do you say Seductive Rose" Drannus said

"... alright." The Seductive Rose said

"Alright but first. You three have a choice. Leave now or I kill you." Drannus coldly and flatly said

"I'd like to see you try." Mori said

"Is that a challenge little spirit girl. Don't test me I would hate for something unfortunate to happen to you" Drannus grinned sinisterly and it gave a chill.

"I don't like him not one bit. Mhmm." Zaine said doing his usual weird thing after his sentences.

"I'm leaving." Mori said before going poof.

"You better leave the area not just move farther away." Drannus said before he landed.

"Can I just kill them." The Seductive Rose asked

"No Rose I think it'll be more interesting to keep these ones alive I can feel that they are going to be apart of something big in the future. However I feel gaps and I don't like that. Usually there is just one path but now that we are here there's gaps in fates strings." Drannus said

I have no idea what they were talking about but I left with Zaine as to not get involved with them.

As I was walking away I felt his gaze. It was almost like looking at death but differently a bad feeling struck me. Dread? No not dread, Doom. Like a world coming to an end. I don't like it but it's interesting and I'm sure my sister will find it interesting as well. However, I don't know how to describe the other one besides saying, unsettling.

"So Monty will you please step on me?" Zaine said

"No, now go find Mori I have other things to do." I said before stopping time and walking away before returning it to normal.

Those two, well I'm sure if Nix was still in the guild he would say. They where interesting, they give an aura like no others and with the recent appearances of these Demigods, I've been sensing their presence everywhere in Atlantide. Those two definitely gave off that god feeling. Especially this Drannus one. I like him.

*Lychee's pov*

It's this grand magic games party thing now and I don't understand it but everyone in these guilds where all gathered together. Even a few of us came here. Like Nad and Xylo, there was also Inpu and Bryan and a baby, Congrats for them, and then there's me and Cal.

Dolis didn't want to come and Davis was enjoying a hot bath. Momiji and Ricarro speak for themselves. I really don't need to explain things.

I took a deep breath before making my way to Bryan and asked him to come with me really quick while the guild masters made a speech. Inpu gave me a look but let me go with Bryan.

When we got outside Bryan sat down keeping the baby close to him. He was glaring at me I don't blame him last time we had a conversation it ended badly.

"So why do you want, Lychee." Bryan bitterly spat

"I wanted to say sorry. At the time I was working with Brandeen but when he actually went with his plan.... In short I killed him. I betrayed him to keep my friends safe and I know we ended on bad term, but I wanted to fix that." I said and Bryan's gaze seemed to lighten up

"I see. I geuss I can kinda relate. Three years ago I was controlled but when I was broken out of control I wanted to make thing better.... It's a valid reason. I geuss sorry for being mean to you." Bryan muttered

"No you had ever right to be mean, but let's put that aside. Who's this and when where you going to introduce us to him?" I asked looking at the baby.

"Oh this is Artemis Anubis Aphrodite." Bryan said lifting a wing so I could see him more.

"Adorable." I said "We should probably go back inside."

"Ya let's go and Lychee, thank you for telling me otherwise I would have looked at you badly." Bryan said and I nodded. Let's go see what this party is all about.