68) A Story's Happy Ending

*Lychee's pov*

I smiled as I stood there looking at Ritchie, Brandon, and that lady's again. I didn't bother learning her name. I looked at them and summoned my double edged scythe. I held it above my head and started to spin it.

"You had a move called grand chariot." I said above all of them and I saw in the far distance people run twords us.

"Yes I do what of it." The lady said rude as ever.

"Well I wanted to show you. My Grand Chariot." I said as Apate showed up next to me and held up her hand and I held up mine as the blade spun around extremely fast.

"I will say this. This attack is what killed Brandeen when I fought against him." I said smiling.

"You think you can kill me that easily." The lady said holding up her arms.

"Fine but Ritchie, Brandon you might might want to step back." I said as I watched her raise her arms twords the sky. Both of us at the same time. As I ran forward and the stars light came crashing down we both yelled.

"Grand Chariot!"

*Ritchie's pov*

I don't believe this. I watched as the leaders attack hit the ground. I couldn't see if Lychee made it to her or not but the blast caused me and my brother to be slightly blown back until we hit a wall. I looked over and saw Devin smiling at both of us.

"Are you two ok?" He asked as all that remained in the air was the dust from the blast.

"We'll be fine. I'm more concerned with Lychee." Brandon said and right on que we heard Cal.

"LYCHEE!!" He yelled running twords the ditch but was grabbed and held back by Lucas and Michael.

"What the hell was that?" Yamitsu asked as the other La Carnival guild members stayed behind Yamitsu. Everyone had gathered around the ditch now. I gotta up and helped up Brandon and both of us ran twords the edge and looked down.

My eyes widened at the sight. Lychee stood crouched as his scythe dripped a bit of blood. He coughed and a drop of blood dripped from his elbow. Cassideya was standing looking shocked as she looked at her arm. Her arm was cleanly cut off and she had a huge slash on her other arm. Lychee stood straight and Cal teleported in and grabbed him and teleported out asking questions before he fell to his knees which Lychee in his arms. Lychee opened his eyes and hugged Cal.

"I got her good." He said and a horrific scream came from Cassideya. Michael came over to us and whispered a plan to me and Brandon and we nodded jumping down into the ditch.

"My arm!" She screamed

"Ya he did a number on you and you did a number on him. In all honesty I thought this was going to be it for both of you." I said sparking up and Cassideya didn't look happy actually she looked even more unhappy then she was when she got here.

"I will make sure all of you don't make it out of here alive!" She yelled and both me and Brandon attacked. She has some strength left and cased a far bigger and more powerful spell which crush me and Brandon but we survived. I coughed as she came forward. She was starting to look lightheaded probably from the amount of adrenaline making her vains pump while she had severe injuries.

"Ritchie! Brandon!" I heard Michael yell and I grabbed my brother and storm blinked up to Devin. When we got there I let go of my brother and he got into a sitting position and I got up and hugged Devin as I looked over at Michael.

His plan was the spirit reap Cassideya. As much as I maybe dislike this idea I'm also quite fine with it. We were once criminals and we did this exact thing. Michael called Cassideya's name and she looked up and her face turned into a shocked horror before an angered revenge face as Michael swept in and reaped her soul. Michael landed and I watched Flurry cover Oakley's eyes as I watched the body of the once great wizard of Devil's Tongue fall to the ground. I sighed as I felt tiredness hit me and Devin sat me down. I couldn't help but reach up and touch Devin's face before pulling him down and kissed him.

I heard the gasps and the "oh's" from the people around and I heard my brother chuckling before saying "oh this is good." I ignored it a just wanting it to be me and Devin. I will admit I was thinking of using that spell but then Michael suggested the spirit reap and that was a better plan. I can stay with Devin and Flurry and Oakley.

"Love birds!" I heard David yelled and Devin blushed as he hid his face in my shoulder.

"Shut up David."

*Oakley's pov*

I looked over at everyone. They all cheered happy it was finally over and I spotted Cal and remembered his offer.

"Are you going to take it?" I looked over at Minamoto. Only I could see him and I looked at the sword.

"I...I'm not sure I mean if what Ritchie and Flurry said is really true and at this point I believe them then I want to know what it's like." I said

"Then go for it. Just tell Cal that when you turn him back just make sure that you have me in your room so that as you grow up you grow up with me by your side. I'll teach ya a few things." Minamoto said and I looked at him and smiled as I ran over to Cal. I heard Flurry call my name in a questioning way.

"Cal!" I yelled and he looked at me

"How much energy do you have?" I asked

"Enough to do that if that's what your coming to me for." Cal said and by now everyone was close together.

"2 or 3 years old. I want a childhood. I want a childhood with my family and this sword." I said and Cal smiled and I looked at Ritchie and Fluffy and both had shocked faces on them.

"Oakley?" Flurry said.

"I'll remember you mom I promise." I said

"Alright. Sword?" Cal said holding out his hand. I gave it to him and he put it over his shoulder before putting his hands together and came close to me. He held out his glowing hands and I put mine over his not touching yet, and I looked at Mom and Dad.

"I'll have a good childhood right?" I asked and they both looked at each other before at me.

"Of course you will." Flurry said with a soft look and smile. I smiled and I touch mine and Cal's hands together not once did my head turn to Cal as I did this. I felt myself change I felt memories being lost but a few seemed to have been saved. I felt a wave of tiredness and I closed my eyes.

I'll have a good childhood with mom, dad, and the rest of my family.