6) Plans For a Girls Night

*Flurry's pov*

I'm so worried there's a sleepover I've been invited but I don't want to leave Artemis alone. One choice I was going to bring Artemis with me, but I am going to hold him the entire time. I'm not saying I don't trust anyone I just don't trust myself with letting Artemis go when I haven't even found his parents yet.

I looked over at the small wooden rocking crib that Betty had from when she had kids and now holds a sleeping Artemis. Damian had used it as a bed for his dinosaur but I had to take it don't worry I gave him a pretty blanket for his dinosaur to stay nice and warm with. I smiled at the baby as Yamitsu walked in.

"Hey Flurry." I said before continuing to walk but stopped and back up and looked into the crib.

"Who's is it?" Yamitsu asked almost squinting at me.

"I don't know I'm trying to find his parents." I said and Yamitsu relaxed

"Oh poor pipsqueak." Yamitsu said

"Don't call him that his name is Artemis." I said scolding Yamitsu.

"Sorry sorry, Artemis got it." Yamitsu said and I relaxed.

"Something bothering you?" Yamitsu asked

"I got invited to a sleepover but I don't want to leave Artemis and I thought of bringing him with me but I don't know how I feel about him being with a bunch of people I may or may not know." I said gently rocking the crip because Artemis looked unhappy but he calmed down and fell right back to sleep.

"I see. Well I say go have some fun if you have to bring Artemis along then do so. Just tell the other girls that you would rather keep Artemis close to you because you want to make sure your with him when you find his parents." Yamitsu said and I smiled

"Thank you Yamitsu. Let me get ready can you watch Artemis I don't trust him being alone." I said and he nodded.

I skipped downstairs and changed and grabbed pj's for both me and Artemis and baby food and changing wear. Lots of things for Artemis but ya know that's what it takes to take care of him.

I came back up and picked up Artemis who was awake but fussy. Yamitsu came with me bringing the rocking wood crib so Artemis had a place to sleep.

It was a trip over to Divinus Magia but when I got there I took a deep breath. If I meet up with Ritchie well I'll have to try to avoid conversation with him I'm not ready to tell him. Not yet.

I took a deep breath and walked in. Im going to have fun and keep Artemis safe. It's ok everyone here will be nice right? Right?

I had no idea that this would change everything.

*Marshie's pov*

(Before the sleepover)

I skipped around the Grimshade building until I got to the room which had those people from the other world. Demigods I believe they are called, anyways I remember there being a girl, I think that's what gender they are, i know that they are there so I went to the door.

I knocked on the side of the door and waited, the door disappeared and I saw a person with long ears, four big fluffy black red tipped tails and they had glasses sitting on their face.

"Hello? Is there something you need?" They asked.

"Um I wanted to talk to the other one with big fluffy tails is that ok?" I asked

"Oh you want to talk to my sibling. Ya sure. Come in before this door closes again on you." The person said and I came in as it closed again

"So what's your name?" They asked

"Marshie what's yours?" I asked.

"Inpu, and it's nice to meet you Marshie." Inpu said walking in further.

"Hey Magnus you have someone who wants to talk with you." Inpu said pointing to and speaking to the other four fluffy tailed person. Their tails were tipped with a purple.

"Ok." They said and walked over to me. Inpu went into a different room leaving me and Magnus alone.

"Hi my name's Marshie nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand

"Magnus nice to meet you." Magnus said. She hesitated but eventually shook my hand it looks like they don't know much about hand shakes.

"Well anyways I'm here to ask you if you want to join me to a all girl sleepover." I asked

"A girl sleepover?" Magus asked

"Ya from what I heard we are going to play games, enjoy food, and get to know each other." I said

"Oh hmmm..... That sounds fun sure." Magnus said and I smiled.

"Awesome! If you want I can help you get ready for the sleep over." I said and Magnus nodded

"Let me just tell my brother." Magnus said as she went to the other room.

It didn't take them long to tell their brother and we took a trip to my room so we could grab sleeping wear and we both went off to Divinus Magia.

This is going to be a fun trip!