33) Inmo Son of Hermes

*Xylo's pov*

Ok so I'm standing here with four mages and two of my friends. Lychee and Magnus know some of the story already and I'm going to be honest it's a very complicated thing to explain. Here let's just go back really quickly and just review what I did before I had to send Nad to the underworld which I know my father won't be happy about but what can you do.

*Several Minutes earlier*

*Inmo's pov*

I can't believe this. Now I know I'm a new person I shouldn't be afraid but demons and dragons aren't my forte. I sighed as I came into a clearing, I thought back to when the dragon came crashing into the guild meeting area. Ritchie and Brandon where up there and even if they are sometimes mean they accepted me even if I was playing... Dumb.

I walked and soon enough I heard voices. I came over and looked down and I saw Davis, Viper, and Ritchie down there talking. I smiled and I was about to hop down but I stopped. I gently reached up and touched my hat. I took it off and looked at it. Not yet no one can know yet I'm not ready for them to find out. I put the hat on the end railing and then used an explosion and yelled as I fell down and landed.

"What the-...Inmo!? What are you doing here I thought I told everyone to stay at the island and you where supposed to be locked in the vault!" Ritchie said

"Listen, listen, Mr Ritchie my concern was great so I came to help!" I said proudly

"Your an idiot." Ritchie said

"At this point we might as well except his help. We need as much power as we can get, without it we might be too weak. Especially if the future Ritchie is possibly wandering around." Viper said

"Still I'm surprised we survived that fall. It was pretty far down" Davis said

"You guys are tough though" I said with proud confidence.

"Ya but there's only so much we can do." Viper said

"What do we got here?" I looked over to see a man with a small beard and a sort of nice suit.

"Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here" Ritchie asked

"Oh I'm sorry that I'm currently going through and killing off demons, guild leader Ritchie." The man said

"Well I don't have to do introductions." Ritchie said

"Ya anyway just call me Mitch"

"Ok, and your out in the city killing demons." Viper said

"That would be correct." Mitch said

"Guys can we get a moving this is a very crowded area." Davis said and we all started walking.

I felt something warm in my hands and I look down and I saw my hat or should I say a tattoo of my hat on my wrist. I hid it from view and continued to walk. Ritchie, Mitch, Viper, and Davis were all talking. Well Davis didn't really talk much but it was more then me.

We came to a bigger area and Ritchie started arguing a bit about something with Mitch. It wasn't until a bit too late we realized a dragon was coming at us. We barely had time to dodge as it's big claws hit the ground. It slowly turned around and roared at us.

"Oh great!" Viper yelled before pulling out his scythe.

The dragon roared at us and Viper attacked first. It didn't take long for the rest of us to also start attacking

I'm not much of a fighter but ever since I gained this explosion magic I've been a bit more confident in attacks. However, I got knocked back into Ritchie before Ritchie could send an attack and he pushed me off him.