36) The End

*Ritchie's pov*

He's just disappeared into that black portal thing. My future self shook his head as he got up definitely had a lot more damage done to him and it's most definitely showing. He stumbled a bit then fully stood up.

"What the hell was that!?" He yelled

"That's the power of a Nordic who is the son of a god of vengeance." Lychee said swinging around his scythe.

"Now fight me." Lychee demanded before running up to future me.

"*Tsk* fine come at me little demon." Future Ritchie said.

From there it was a even match. Me and Brandon planned a unison raid and we both charged up and attack. Lychee must have noticed because when we yelled out his name he kicked future me away and jumped back as we both sent our attack him. It directly hit him and he was sent into a bunch of walls. Me and my brother smiled and gave a fist bump ad Lychee walked over.

"I guess we'll have a chance to kill something else. Apate you good?" Lychee as looking at the demon next to him

"I'm fine I'm going to rest." Apate said and she disappeared. Lychee nodded as I heard rubble move future me came out growling his horn was actually cracked which I was amazing by. I guess Nad did a huge number on him.

"Damn you!" He yelled before charging up an attack. The winds blew and I could feel the power it was so much. Demon me threw his attack and to be honest I thought that was it. He had killed Pat with one hit and this was a huge attack. I closed my eyes and after a moment I heard a loud crash and when I opened my eyes, I saw Yamitsu. He shirt was all shredded and he huffed as fell to one knee.

"Yamitsu!" I yelled before going to check up on him. Lychee stood his ground and Brandon came over to me.

"I'm fine just that attack filled up my battery I'll have to cool off." Yamitsu said

"Oh.." I thought about for a bit before smiling.

"I think I know what your magic is Yamitsu but seriously what are you doing here?" I asked

"Making sure you guys live so Flurry doesn't get upset." Yamitsu said and I clicked something.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled. Flurry does deserve someone like him.

"How!? No that attack was supposed to kill all of you!" Demon me yelled

"Well it didn't." I smirked

"Damn you!" Demon me yelled in frustration as he started walking twords us but stopped. Less dragons where being heard and future me looked shocked.

"No...no no no no! I'm supposed to rule! I don't want to go back!" Demon me panicked as he slowly got picked up off the ground and slowly faded away.

"Damn you allll!!!" He yelled before fully fading away.

All the dragons, all the demons, this whole nightmare. It was finally over. I sighed as I sat down taking a breath.

"Finally!" I cried with happiness

"It's over. *Sigh* well brother let's gather the others we have some guild members to pick up." Brandon said and I thought back to Inmo.

"Oh god your right I hate this, they never listen!" I yelled getting up.

"I guess you guys are leaving?" Lychee asked

"Ya. Oh, Yamitsu!....Thank you" I said and Yamitsu looked at me and nodded before waving bye.

"Actually brother can you find the guild members I need to find Flurry." I said and Brandon nodded before he left. I looked over at Lychee and he looked back at me.

"I'll see you later." Lychee said

"Wait! Xylo, will he be back?" I asked

"Don't worry about that idiot he's in the underworld. That place is like a second home to him, and I doubt his father is going to hurt him." Lychee said before leaving.

I sighed before I blinked away. I need to find Flurry I wanna talk to her about something. I want to apologize.

*Michael's pov*

I don't understand. I just didn't want something worst to have happened? What does all this mean? I sighed as I looked at Cal who had his shirt off so we could properly bandage him up. He recently woke up and I apologized but he said it was ok. He knew the consequences of doing what he was doing yet he still did it.

"Are you going to explain now why you did that?" I asked

"I would but-" Cal stopped before shaking his head.

"Sorry I need to get going." Cal said putting on his restored shirt. I'm still trying to understand that.

"Wait! Cal you shouldn't be moving around a lot!" Davin yelled and stopped him.

"I have a feeling this happens often for him. We'll get our answers I'm sure of it." I said getting up and Devin looked down

I smiled and hugged him. It was funny because not long after the whole thing with Eden, Allumos showed up. He was beaten up like a lot but he was still in need of fixing something and now I know what that something was. The dragons are gone which means this whole thing is now solved. I felt weight on me and I looked down to see a very tired Devin. I smiled and then thought about Eden.

I'll give it some time. If Eden trys anything I'll shackle him.

I smiled and picked up Devin and started walking to the docks.

"Hmmm....where you taking me?" Devin asked sleepily

"Back to Divinus Magia hope you don't mind me staying at the house for a bit." I said

"...ok mines got a red roof..." Davin mumbled resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sure I won't miss it bud"