65) Outside Infiltration

*Ritchie's pov*

The guild all got here and unfortunately for Inmo he had to play dodge the lightning bolt with me which now that he's got his teleportation power from being a demigod previously he's extremely good at dodging. However I did end up getting him a couple of times, but releasing my powers like that again after such a long time it felt good. After that we sent the S class wizards in and after a bit we sent in the mages actually taking part in the maze. I smiled as I storm blinked away to Flurry and invited her over to the island.

I brought her entire guild and I will say that she wasn't too terribly happy she seems experienced in the storm blink probably because of Davis but besides that I told them that the island was free to adventure around on and I took Flurry with me. I talked with her about the difference generations of slayers and small things like running a guild and being a good guild leaders. We laughed together till she mentioned Devin.

"So who confessed first hm?" Flurry said and I blushed rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well...I was going to confess but he kinda beat me too it." I mumbled

"Oh how did he confess hm? Hm? I bet he was a blushing mess. I saw him with you." Flurry said and I chuckled.

"Actually he sang for me. He sang how he felt about me and so while he sang I decided to dance with him." I said smiling thinking of that moment the slow dancing as he sang his chest pressed up on mine as we moved together.

"Oh? That's adorable." Flurry said and I chuckled.

"Ya Oakley's got uncle's and step dad's now huh." I said

"Step dad's? Or step dad." Flurry said

"Dad's. You and Yamitsu right?" I said and Flurry did her usually gasp and back up looking all offended before she slightly crouched and walked around a bit.

"I mean ya..." She said silently but I heard her. I chuckled before my face heated up again with Flurry's next question.

"So did you kiss yet?" Flurry said and I nervously chuckled and nodded.

"Who leaned in first?!" She almost yelled

"Right... So after Devin stopped we were still in a dancing position but it was the perfect position in my opinion and I....I kissed him. He flinched but I knew he liked it." I slowly  replied smiling while twirling my fingers

"Oh Ritchie is kissing boys." Flurry mocked in a friendly tone

"Yup. I kiss boys." I said and Flurry chuckled before a disturbance happened.

"Do you feel that?" I asked Flurry and she nodded.

"Ya I feel that it feels like...him." Flurry said right as Biblico showed up.

"I shall finally purify you all out of existence." He said and I growled as I heard footsteps as Lara showed up.

"Biblico!" She yelled. I sighed looking at Biblico. He was in control however the demon inside doesn't need to be in control Biblico is at its whim that's why he has those light like markings.

"How the hell did you get here. No one's supposed to know about this place." I said

"Oh but the lady knows of this place. We knew you guys would come here so she said to strike by then." Biblico said smiling at all of us.

"Luca stop this! This isn't you!" Lara yelled

"Don't call me by that old name I am no longer Luca, I am Biblico." He yelled and I shook my head, he was gone. He's was gone the moment he followed the orders of that demon.

"Your long gone." I said attacking hitting Biblico off his stand that he stood. He got up and shot a light beam at me but before I was hit someone came in and cut right through it.

"Keep you hands on my dad!" Oakley said holding the sword he's had on him out in front of him.

"Indoles. How could you betray us." Biblico said and I got up and put my hand on my son's shoulder.

"I didn't betray anyone. You forced me into this. I'm staying with my true mom and dad!" Oakley yelled a tear slipped out of his eye and I wiped it off.

"Oakley is right where he needs to be. Next to me and Flurry." I said as Lara yelled at Biblico. She was clearly have a very hard time believing that this was her brother.

I sighed as Flurry made a roll and was happy about it and she changed again. Looks like she's got a light form. I charged at Biblico and we both struck each other with attacks, Flurry give me back up and even coming in close hitting Biblico. Lara tried to talk to Biblico while all this happened but then Biblico shot an attack. An attack meant to kill at Lara but Oakley blinked in and deflected the attack with the sword.

"I told you you'll die with the rest of them!" Biblico yelled and I wanted to yell at him but I felt something wrong. Brandon was in trouble. I looked worried and then looked at Flurry.

"Flurry something's wrong with my brother. I have to go. I trust you can handle this man?" I asked

"Oh absolutely." She said I could see the burning passion of the idea of beating Biblico in her eyes.

"Alright. Good luck." I said blinking away. I blinked in right next to my brother and helped him out. Looks like he came across the big woman herself. I grind as I looked at Brandon.

"Took you long enough to get there." He said and I chuckled.

"Ya ya. Come on let's finish what we started." I said helping Brandon up looking at the lady in charge.

"I'll just have to kill you both then." She said

"We'll see about that."