9) My Beloved

*Momiji's pov*

I looked over at the tall male who was sitting and reading, well not reading anymore but he got up and looked at me.

"Your lucky I was walking by and saw you fall out of one of this rifts otherwise you might have drowned." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry for bothering you. Wait you don't seem to be surprised by what I look like?" I asked

"Not really, Flurry was taking care of a baby that had a tail, ears, and wings. Not to mention that apparently there are demigods in this world now thanks to the rift." He said and my hope perked up even more.

"Umm you don't mind me asking questions right?" I asked getting into a sitting position.

"Not at all, also what's your name mine Yamitsu." Yamitsu said introducing himself.

"My names Momiji. Do you know anyone by the name of Ricarro?" I asked

"Little red pipsqueak going around yelling hi I'm Ricarro? I met him." Yamitsu said

"Please tell me where he is!" I slightly pleaded standing up.

"Woah there chill first of all I don't know where he's staying and second I met him by the docks." Yamitsu said

"Can you take me to the docks?" I asked.

"I'm mean sure." Yamitsu said and so I followed him to the docks

"Is there a reason why you want to get to him as soon as possible?" Yamitsu asked

"I want to make sure he's ok, he is my boyfriend." I said

"Ah ok that makes a lot of sense" Yamitsu said as we got to the docks

"Ricarro, He's close." I said looking out to sea sensing his magical aura

"Divinus Magia. Makes sense, here if you take that ship there you can get the island." Yamitsu said

"Thank you, and why are you being so nice to me?" I asked cerous.

"You remind me of someone I care about a lot, and if there is something I have learned is that when someone needs help you should help them." Yamitsu said before he turned around and started to leave.

"See ya around ma'am." Yamitsu said waving at me.

"Thanks you." I said before I looked over and got onto the ship and got down into the lower area of the ship

I sat there thinking about things before I heard a lot of chatter come down to below the deck. I don't have money so I had to hide in the cargo so I tucked myself more into the crates. I'm doing this to see Ricarro as long as I see Ricarro I don't care if there is punishment for not paying to get over.

"It's somewhere around here."

"What makes you say that?"

"Listen I'm a shadow god slayer, I can sense other god slayers, and with the recently appearances of these demigods my senses have been all over the place. I've managed to calm it down but these demigods have these big auras around them. Most likely because they are directly related to the gods."

I peaked out a bit just enough to see two people, sorry three people. One wore black and white and they had a bit of purple in their hair. The other two looked similar to each other just different colors. One wore blue and had a bandana on him and the other one wore white and had two different colored eyes.

"Look if your down here I can sense you clear as day so there isn't a point in hiding." The black clothed man said

I shrunk back down before stuttering "n-no I- I'm s-sorry." I said

"I see, over there huh."

"Ritchie stop, they clearly don't want to come out let them come out on their own." The shadow man said.

"Fine." The man I assume is Ritchie said, he reminded me of Ricarro except a bit like Set which I don't like. Harsh tone like when Set was upset.

I slowly poked my head into view not feeling threaten by them except Ritchie.

"See it's not that hard." Shadow man said

"I'm sorry I didn't pay but I need to get to this Divinus Magia place." I said giving them my stern look.

"So your going to our guild." The man wearing white said

"I don't care that you didn't pay but can you come out so we can see you." Shadow man said and slowly I came out.

"I see another one huh. You must be a demigod." Ritchie said

"Yes I am" I said before we heard someone call down to us.

"Well we'll say introductions when we get onto the dock." Shadow man said and the other two nodded.

I came out and walked onto the dock of a big island which had a big wall around it the entrance was open there were other's there as well.

"Hey! Bosses are back!" One of them said. He didn't wear a shirt but I don't mind because I've seen boys naked before. I still enjoyed teasing Lychee that one time in the bathhouse.

"Hello David." The white haired man said

"Hey Brandon...." The guy named David looked at me before sniffing and coughing a couple of times. "Umm sir why is there a *cough, cough* dog lady *cough* here."

"First of all rude and second my name is Momiji." I said feeling a sort of deja vu with someone I meet a couple years back.

"Oh she's angy." David said before he got hit hard in the head.

"Hey! Don't make fun of my future wife like that!" Ricarro yelled as I immediately felt overwhelming joy

Smiling I ran over to him as I called his name. He ran over to me and I hugged him and he hugged back picking me up.

"I'm missed so you so much!" I gleefully cheered as I touched his nose with mine.

"Hello darling." Ricarro said smiling as he set me down again.

"Wait what you two are a couple!?" David saif

"Yes this is my beautiful wife. If you are mean to her I will make sure that chaos runs your way." Ricarro said hugging me protectively.

"Well I understand now why you wanted to come here." Shadow man said.

"Yes. He went missing from our world and I....I missed him that's all." I said stuffy my face into his hair taking a sniff as comfort filled me

"Hey Momiji let's go to the house me and my bros are staying at. Don't worry I'll make sure they stay away from you." Ricarro said and I nodded holding his hand.

"Bye bye nice people." I said as I walked with Ricarro.

I'm so happy I found you my beloved