70) Fights In The City

*Allumos's pov*

This is so annoying. I'm walking through the city with Jericho when all of the suddenly it gets attacked. We took out some of the threatening robots but there was still so many more around. However that's not the concern especially since Abraham the name in charge is here himself.

"Well the man in charge is here." I said stareing at Abraham.

"Hello Allumos. How are you doing this fine evening." Abraham said

"I don't know, maybe upset that you are attacking Atlantide." I growled

"Why are you doing this?" Jericho asked

"Because. The magic counsel is unfit to run this city." Abraham said and I sighed

"If you think it's unfit them I'm sorry but I'd say a magic counsel is better then no magic counsel." I said glaring at Abraham.

"Awe, what you going to do. Attack me right now with no mages around the city can't be protected the people will turn against you guys because you aren't here to protect them." Abraham said and I growled before attacking but Abraham just dodged. Jericho joined me and we have a two vs one battle. Abraham was just avoiding us and I stopped knowing what he wanted. He wanted to use as little magic as possible and we will just run out of ours.

"Oh you've caught on-" Abraham finished but also didn't finish before right then and there a robot of his came and crashed into the ground.

"What the bloody hell." He slightly yelled and we all looked up and I'm going to be honest my heart sunk seeing who it was.

Inpu under the lighting he was in looked terrifying. His tails slowly moving behind him as he crouched there on the roof the shadows over his glowing red eyes didn't help as so many more eyes from on his face down his arm all stared at one person.

Abraham.

"You had involvement." Inpu said his voice cracked and hurt filled with anger.

"What do you mean?!" Abraham yelled probably to put up a confidence that I don't think any of us had.

"The Seductive Rose. You had involvement with him." Inpu said slowly standing up tilting his head.

"Ya so what if I did." Abraham said a bit more confident as I grabbed Jericho and pulled him to the side right as Inpu threw another one of Abraham's drones at him.

"YOURS AT FAULT!" Inpu yelled jumping down looking at Abraham who barley missed that drone.

"What the fucking bloody hell do you mean." Abraham said

"You spoke to the S.R you had a plan with this, his magic stinks around you and so your also at fault FOR MY HUSBAND'S DEATH!" Inpu cried and the air around everything grew cold and merciless.

"Your husband died. You mean Bryan?" Abraham said with no care

"Yes I mean Bryan. Now your going to pay." Inpu growled and I was about to bud in when Inpu looked at me.

"I recommend you leave. This is going to get bloody. Go protect the people." Inpu said before looking at Abraham.

As much as I wanted to tell him we could handle him the moment he mentioned his husband it had become a personal fight. I ran into the city and split up with Jericho and went after the robots. I could see the glares of the people but I ignored them as I ran turning a corner and taking out a robot just in time to avoid the destruction of a house that could have fallen on a small family. 

"God how many are there?" I questioned before I heard a voice.

"Not to many left. Come on we have to head west." I looked over to see Xylo. He looked unhappy.

"Xylo do you know what is up with Inpu?" I asked and Xylo looked at me before sighing.

"Ya. Bryan's dead and to protect Artemis he had me send Artemis through a different rift." Xylo said shortening the full story.

"Ok. Let's go then." I said and we both ran west.

*3rd person*

As the robot got taken out the fight between Abraham and Inpu continued. Abraham has tried running away from the fight as to not die just yet but within seconds he would get thrown into a wall. Inpu's figure ever so menacing as he slowly walked forward looming over Abraham. Inpu knew he wasn't the fighter type but this man had involvement with the S.R he was partly responsible for his husband's death and his child's departure.

Abraham coughed before getting violently grabbed by Inpu. Unlike Abraham Inpu's anger is what fueled him to move. Abraham was using a lot of his magic just to get away and block attacks from Inpu. Inpu lifted up Abraham and then grabbed Abraham's arm and snapped his bone with ease. Abraham cried out as he groaned in pain. Not much noise could leave his mouth considering that Inpu held him tightly around the throat but not enough to choke him.

"You will die for you actions and I will make sure there is a burning pit just for your sorry soul when you end up in the underworld." Inpu said before raising his hand and put it on Abraham's face.

*Bloody. Be warned*

Slowly crushing Abraham's skull Inpu's ears twitched as blood ran down his hand as the slow crunches of Abraham's skull filled the air. The bloody murder screams of Abraham filled the air before becoming nothing but just air wheezing out and then it stopped all together. Inpu removed his hand. His hand print clearly seen through Abraham's skull so Inpu threw Abraham smashed the skull even more into a wall before Inpu feel to the ground.

*Ok no more bloody*

Inpu sat there tears around running down his face. He had killed someone thier blood stained his shadowed arm. Inpu stood up and casted a spell sending Abraham's body into the underworld before walking down to the nearest running water and put his entire arm into it.

"I'm sorry dear. I'm sorry I did this. I really shouldn't have." Inpu mumbled quietly. As he sat there alone. None of the citizens of the city were around because of the scream nor did they dare get close to the area. Inpu sat there. Alone until a comforting hand was placed on his shoulder. Inpu looked and was hugged by his sibling Magnus.

"Inpu. I'm sorry I didn't stop you. I'm sorry for your lose. I cared about him too." Magnus said and Inpu hugged back sobbing in their arms. Inpu sat there crying for the rest of the time as the city finally began to calm down from it's rollercoaster of a attack.