1. 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩

"Shut it mohawk!!!"

PHOEBE THATCHER'S FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY WAS BIKING FROM SCHOOL

PHOEBE THATCHER'S FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY WAS BIKING FROM SCHOOL.  She always got up nice and early, just so she could have enough time to bike. Her mom had offered to drop her off at school, but Phoebe didn't want to burden her since she worked right underneath their apartment at her Florist Shop, "Thatcher Flowers". Phoebe had always thought that her mother had the coolest job, and would help out at the cashier whenever she could. The thought of possibly making what could be the coolest shop in all of Lima late just cause her mother had to drive her to school made her nauseous. So, she stuck with her light blue-colored bike ever since since freshman year.

Phoebe had made it just in time and parked in the bike section before promptly walking onto the school front yard. She caught sight of some jocks surrounding Kurt near a dumpster, and almost immediately knew what was about to happen. Phoebe was snapped out of her thoughts however when she heard a familiar voice call her name.

"Miss Thatcher! Nice to see you again read your report on que hace el verano pasado very insightful. Mr. Hudson, You still owe me yours" Said Mr. Shue mentioned not even giving her a chance to reply to the compliment

"What?" Finn replied obviously unaware of the topic on hand. Phoebe hadn't quite had a proper conversation with the Hudson boy but could only infer that the word came out of his mouth quite a lot.

"Your report on que hace el verano pasado" Mr. Shue clarified, yet Finn stilled seemed confused. "What you did last summer." Mr. Shue said in an almost painful fake smile that had Phoebe throat down a snort.

"Almost halfway done with almost all of it, Mr. Schue," Finn replied, obvious to everyone that he was lying out of his teeth. However, the enthusiastic Spanish teacher hadn't seemed to have caught on or was just very good at not showing it. As he then left the conversation behind, Phoebe stayed, waiting until the cruel act was over before she could help the poor kid out of the dumpster. No one noticed she was still there except for one mohawk-haired teen, who gave a quick glance before assertively telling her to scat. Slightly faltering his cold expression when he saw her flinch and run before he returned to the task at hand. Phoebe ran behind a tree, still determined to help the Hummel boy after his soon to be humiliating tumble into the dumpster. She waited a bit after she heard the clank of metal and a small yelp come from the boy to come out. Only when the boisterous laughter faded, did she come out of her hiding spot, and reached a hand out to the pale brunette boy.

"Thanks" He angrily muttered. "They threw me in right next to the lunch Lady's leftovers. God knows you don't eat that food when it's fresh anyways." Phoebe snorted at that.

"Yeah, well I imagine that being thrown into a dumpster is even worse than being slushied or getting egged. At least the jacket isn't ruined. If it were my jacket and it had even touched that garbage I would probably die." She said trying to lighten the sad and stinky mood.