15. 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮

"And believe it or not, not all of my motives are to get into someone's pants."

Phoebe and Noah were currently in Puck's bedroom making out

Phoebe and Noah were currently in Puck's bedroom making out. As Noah squeezed her back Phoebe wondered why they don't do this more often. Phoebe, finally having enough of Noah on top flipped them so she was straddling Noah who was now laying on his bed, pupils blown wide open.

"You're so hot." Noah groaned just gripping her hips tighter as Phoebe simply went back to kissing him, just wanting to feel his lips again. As Phoebe began to kiss his neck sweetly, Noah kept roaming his hands around, starting to get just a bit lower than her hips. As they began to meet her butt, Phoebe's eyes widened beginning to push them away from there. Noah, complying to the girl's hand just kept them at her back before beginning to them back after a few minutes. Phoebe, suddenly overwhelmed pushed herself off of Noah's body, moving to the side of the bed.

Puck, immediately sitting up from his bed asked, "What's wrong Bea?"

Phoebe simply sighed looking at him, "Nothing. Just a bit... bit overwhelmed."

"Oh." Noah responded, "That's fine. We don't have to do anything this time."

Phoebe gave a large sigh relieved before smiling at the boy coming closer to give him a kiss whispering, "Thank you."

Noah only gave her a grin back replying, "No problem, I'm going to go to the bathroom to uh..."

Phoebe, immediately getting the message began to blush starting to vigorously nod her head, "Oh- yeah. No... totally go ahead."

Puck only chuckled giving the girl one more kiss before going to the bathroom, Phoebe just watching the boy leave before flopping down on his bed. She was glad to have a boyfriend who was so considerate of her when suddenly his words began to ring in her head. This time. We don't have to do anything this time. What was going to happen next time? Phoebe knew that Noah was far from a virgin, and she knew it was naïve to think that he didn't think about it, hell... she thought about it. But she wasn't ready yet and that was something Phoebe knew for sure. What she also knew was that she wouldn't be ready next time either.  

-------------------