7. 𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

"Oh god please tell me you didn't send someone else to a crackhouse."

Lady Music Week

Lady Music Week. Or at least that was what Finn wrote on the white board as Phoebe along with of the New Directions and the Trouble Tones watched.

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?"  Mercedes asked irritated crossing her arms. 

"This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies."  Finn answered as Santana immediately began to shake her head stating,

"Oh, hell no."

Finn, expecting that response from the girl only moved on saying, "Next week, all of us will be
going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win.  But, Santana, we're worried about you."  Finn said concerned.  

"Worry about yourself, fetus face."  Santana immediately bit back.  

Finn, ignoring the girl's snark continued, "Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think.  And that's what this music is all about."

Santana just cocked her head annoyed, "So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool."  

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany."  Finn stated as Santana looked away from the boy, "And we don't judge you for it.  We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have
a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be."  Finn said as everyone looked around touched at their words, except for Santana who just stayed static, "That's it.  That's what we're doing here. Phoebe?"

With that, Phoebe stood out of her chair coming to the front of the room saying,  "Santana, I have a song that I wanted to share with you.  And I know at the end that you'll say some snarky comment about it but I just want you to know that I still mean every word of it.  You're beautiful Santana, inside and out.  I know that some people won't have the same opinion and that a song won't fix everything, but at the least, I hope it reminds you that theres a whole room of people who do."  

Scars to your Beautiful- Allessia Cara(Sung by Phoebe Thatcher)

Phoebe kept contact with Santana and halfway through the song, Santana finally melted singing along as well.  By the time she finished,the New Directions began to clap all very touched Santana saying, "Thank you, guys, Phees.  Thank you, Finn, especially."  She said getting a large smile from the boy.  The New directions too were all smiling at the sincerity in her thinking that she was finally coming around but little did they know, Santana wasn't half done with her thanks.

"You know, with all the horrible crap I've been through in my life... now I get to add that."