1. 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"Oh god. I'm going to be on the news."

"Up here

"Up here. Come on, focus. Okay. Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel with Glee's Big Gay Summer with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know."

Finding his first victim, JBI quickly made his way to Phoebe who was taking her Spanish books out of her locker, "Phoebe Thatcher. The new co-cheerio along with Santana Lopez I see. And may I just say Hubba, Hubba."

Phoebe, who was already uncomfortable with the situation gave the boy a tight smile responding, "Yes...well...thanks, I guess."

"How do you respond to the rumors that you have avidly ignored Puck's constant calls and texts throughout the Summer?"

Phoebe, pausing at the question slightly cringed. Yes, she had been a bit admit on talking to Puck. They hadn't really talked since the boy told Phoebe that he loved her. Not that he didn't try. JBI was right, Puck had texted and called her a few times only for them to be ignored by Phoebe. She just couldn't.

"Well, as you know, me and Puck had a bit of a history last year, but this year is all about me. I had all this boy drama last year, and I know that I don't need any of that this year. Now, if you excuse me..." Phoebe answered, trying to scatter away from the boy.

However, Jacob was relentless, shoving the mike in Phoebe's uncomfortable face once more, "Are you confirming or denying that rumor Miss. Thatcher." Seeing Phoebe beginning to break a sweat, Jacob continued, "And how do you respond that Puck told you that he loved you and you turned hi-"

"Hey!" A mystery person sternly said, "I think she's done with the interview."

Phoebe turning around to the voice, found a big lipped blondie that she had never seen in her life. Fortunately, Jacob scared easily, and scattered away to his next glee victim.

"Thanks." Phoebe kindly said towards the mystery boy.

"No problem. You seemed like you had enough."

Phoebe snorted at his comment, "Yeah, well you can say that again. I'm sorry, are you new here? I've never seen you around."

"Yeah." The boy answered nodding his head, "Yeah I just transferred. Um, Sam Evans."

Phoebe smiled giving him a kind smile, "Phoebe Thatcher."

"Alright, Alright" Sam joked, with an uncanny impression.

Phoebe only giggled in response, "McConaughey."

Sam, who was nervous at his choice of words replied, "Sorry. That was stupid."

"No." Phoebe answered truthfully, "I thought it was cute." Earning a smile from the boy. Suddenly, another voice entered the hallway. However, this one, Phoebe recognized instantly, "Pheebs!" Rachel yelled, "Come on. We got to get to glee."